Need help with effects section!!

  • rekem1000
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 7:54 PM
      Hi, can anyone help me with a faulty effects section, everything else
      works fine. The button doesn't work at all, nothing happens when I
      press it. Could it be a faulty button or something more serious, would
      it be worth having a look inside to see if it is the switch or leave
      it for a tech to go over it (finding one who knows anything about
      synths in Melbourne Australia is another problem in itself)?

      thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 11:38 PM
        Hi unknown rekem,

        You might ask paul perry: pfperry@...

        Florian Anwander

        rekem1000 wrote:

        > Hi, can anyone help me with a faulty effects section, everything else
        > works fine. The button doesn't work at all, nothing happens when I
        > press it. Could it be a faulty button or something more serious, would
        > it be worth having a look inside to see if it is the switch or leave
        > it for a tech to go over it (finding one who knows anything about
        > synths in Melbourne Australia is another problem in itself)?
        >
        > thanks

        Florian Anwander |ConSol
        Tel. +49(89)45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
        Fax +49(89)45841-111 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 München
        email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de
      • Rohan Lawns
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2 12:21 AM
          there is some place is northcote that does repairs on old synths, apprently
          they are pretty expensive though. cant remember the name of the business but
          if you call up the music swap shop in carlton (www.musicswapshop.com.au)
          they should be able to give you the details
          -rohan

          >From: Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>
          >To: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [korg_mono-poly] Need help with effects section!!
          >Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:38:51 +0200
          >
          >Hi unknown rekem,
          >
          >You might ask paul perry: pfperry@...
          >
          >Florian Anwander
          >
          >rekem1000 wrote:
          >
          > > Hi, can anyone help me with a faulty effects section, everything else
          > > works fine. The button doesn't work at all, nothing happens when I
          > > press it. Could it be a faulty button or something more serious, would
          > > it be worth having a look inside to see if it is the switch or leave
          > > it for a tech to go over it (finding one who knows anything about
          > > synths in Melbourne Australia is another problem in itself)?
          > >
          > > thanks
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          >--
          >Florian Anwander |ConSol
          >Tel. +49(89)45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
          >Fax +49(89)45841-111 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 M�nchen
          >email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jase From Outta Space
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2 6:10 AM
            Indeed - these guys are good (there's some superb minds behind the scenes).
            Have a chat to "Chuck303".
            ; )

            cheers

            jasefos