Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: Mono/poly>CV to midi box>My PC

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hi Jimbo

      > In ProTools I send Midi Beat Clock to my Doepfer MAQ 16/3 sequencer, then take the CV
      > Gate out from one of the MAQ's rows, and send it to the MonoPoly Arpeggio Trig In. I've
      > included a sound example in the "Files" section of this group. There was some latency, [...]

      The latency happens, because the arpeggio-clock-in as a switched trigger
      in reacts occasionally on the falling edge of the gate. You could fix
      this either by setting the MAQ to send inverted gate or (better) by the
      use of a gate to switched trigger converter.

      Florian
    • Jim Cowgill
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 18, 2006
        Thanks Florian, I'll try that, got to brush off the MAQ manual, one of the most perplexing documents in synthdom.
        Peace,