912Re: New Owner! Patches ...

  • patjudd123@att.net
    May 23, 2014
      Regarding Patches: I just bought an MP (haven't received it yet in the mail) and I also have the Korg VST software replication of the MP. I am going to be playing around with using the patch settings from a VST patch on the real instrument and see if the sounds are similar or exact or whatever. Get back to you on what I find out. If this works then I've got at a great source for working patches and hope to share them with everyone. Just need a way to notated the settings. Is there a editor/librarian for the MP out there?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic