848Re: VCOs 3 and 4 out of tune

  • chipaudette
    Feb 22, 2013
      Hi Dave,

      I've got a similar problem with my VCO4, but it is only out of tune by about 1/2 semitone. Being so small, I can still correct it with the tuning knob.

      The weird part is that it happened all-of-a-sudden, not gradually. And, occasionally, it plays at the correct pitch for a while before stuttering down to the ~1/2 semitone out. Weird.

      Did you ever figure out your problem?

      Chip

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "jeddateech" <davidpkatz@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      > I have a problem with my Mono/Poly where vcos 3 and 4 are both out of tune by about 2 semitones - ie. when vcos 1 and 2 are playing a C, vcos 3 and 4 are playing a Bb. I did hear them step back in tune but it was quite brief and then they abruptly went out of tune again. Is this a take it to the synth repair guy thing or something I can remedy with my own fairly limited electronics knowledge?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Dave

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic