731Re: White noise when played, even with all OSC off and filter closed

  • mokkinger
    Nov 9, 2011
      Hi Jeppe,

      thanks for the info, really seems like this is normal and nothing is broken;

      still dont get it how I did these thick fat basslines with one sinewave, filter almost completely closed... maybe I should do some experiments with a LP filter...

      thanks for trying!
      mark

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Jeppe Madsen <joppemadsen@...> wrote:

      > Hey Mark. Mine sounds almost the same at the triangle wave setting. Maybe
      > with a little less bg noise, but almost the same. It seems like the
      > triangle wave output is quite low, and as a result there's a lot of
      > "circuitry noise" on a solo triangle wave setting.
      > If you find a way to remove the noise please let me know.
      >
      > Maybe you could record the bass line you wold like without any osc's turned
      > up, and then re-record it again with the sound you want and then phase
      > invert the first recording. Maybe you could cancel out some of the noise. I
      > don't know if it would work, or if it's the solution you are looking for.
      >
      > Good Luck.
      > Jeppe

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic