729Re: White noise when played, even with all OSC off and filter closed

  • Jeppe Madsen
    Nov 9, 2011
      Hey Mark. Mine sounds almost the same at the triangle wave setting. Maybe with a little less bg noise, but almost the same. It seems like the triangle wave output is quite low, and as a result there's a lot of "circuitry noise" on a solo triangle wave setting.
      If you find a way to remove the noise please let me know.

      Maybe you could record the bass line you wold like without any osc's turned up, and then re-record it again with the sound you want and then phase invert the first recording. Maybe you could cancel out some of the noise. I don't know if it would work, or if it's the solution you are looking for.

      Good Luck.
      Jeppe
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic