      From: Florian Anwander <fanwander@...>
      Subject: Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: Japanese to UK power
      To: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 10:05 PM

      Hello Sophie

      > Is replacing the internal transformer a difficult but documented operation ?
      It is the opposite ;-) it is an easy but undocumented operation - for a
      knowledge person

      The schematics are available here
      http://fa.utfs. org/diy/korg_ monopoly/
      or here
      http://monopoly. highspies. com/manuals. html

      If this information is not enough for you, then ask someone who is able
      to use this information. In UK I can recommend Tony Allgood from
      Oakleysound.
      But any other repair shop for electric musical instruments (or radio and
      TV electronics) will be able to do this. But it will be more expensive
      than a stepdown transformer.

      Example for Stepdown transformer see
      http://www.amazon. co.uk/Step- Down-Voltage- Convertor- 240V/dp/B000H9HU 5C/ref=sr_ 1_2?ie=UTF8& s=electronics& qid=1238619815& sr=8-2

      Regards, Florian