428Re: [korg_mono-poly] Japanese to UK power

    Apr 1, 2009
      Hello Sophie

      the powersupply of the Korg MonoPoly is not switchable from 110/115 to
      220/240 Volts. So you either have to get an external stepdown
      transformer or replace the internal transformer to a suitable one.

      Since I live in germany I cannot tell you where to buy a step down
      transformer, but I am sure, someone else here will name a provider.

      Best regards Florian