396Re: [korg_mono-poly] WTB: Korg Mono/Poly

    Feb 8, 2009
      Hello Mike

      it really sounds like you are under pressure.
      I cannot confirm that the price of the MonoPoly inflated very much the
      last ten years. I started looking for one in 1998, and back then they
      costed here in Germany around 1000 to 1100 DeutschMarks (450-500 Euros).
      Today you will get a good Monopoly for 600 Euros. I think this is not
      too bad. And a MP is really worth that money. It is well built, I has no
      known problems like the Polysix with its battery, or the ProOne with
      its keyboard. I am taking the MP since ten years on stage and it never
      showed a single failure.

      I can definitely recommend it and I can tell you it is worth saving your
      money.

      Florian