      From: oli_larkin <oli_larkin@...>
      Subject: [korg_mono-poly] keys not working
      To: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 3:44 PM

      I just noticed that the top 3/4 keys on my monopoly have stopped
      working properly. Sometimes there is a latency when i press them and
      sometimes a note doesn't sound at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
      Do you think it's just the contacts that need cleaning?

      cheers,

      Oli

      www.olilarkin. co.uk

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic