      From: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com [mailto:korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Anwander, Florian
      Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:22 AM
      To: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [korg_mono-poly] New Member and Mod Question

      Hi Casey

      > That said, I got mine used with this mod already done, but I have no
      > idea what it is for! Can anyone please have a look and get reply to
      > this post?
      The picture doesn't say too much. It would be more helpful to open the
      MonoPoly and take a shot from the inside to show where the cables go to.

      There are a lot of possible moddings:

      CV/Gate-out CV/Gate-In for the individual VCO-voices.

      Separate triggers for the VCO / VCA Envelopes

      The width of the connector also implies access to the keyboard matrix,
      which would enable additional MIDI-In/MIDI- out interfaces.