266New Member and Mod Question

  • tricmagazine
    Feb 18 9:48 PM
      Hi, I'm a new member as of a few minutes ago!

      I hope you all don't mind, but I made a new photo album called "mods"
      for people to share their Mono/Poly mods, and uploaded the first photo.

      That said, I got mine used with this mod already done, but I have no
      idea what it is for! Can anyone please have a look and get reply to
      this post? I've scoured the internet for an answer with no avail. The
      closest thing I could find was some Moog hook-up port thingy, but that
      could be totally wrong...

      Thanks,
      Casey
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic