253Re: [korg_mono-poly] MIDI-Retrofit from Mungo-Systems

    Dec 6, 2007
      Hello Alan

      That's good news. Is there anyone in the european union interested in a
      bulk buy of the kit version (John told me he can do good offers for the
      kit, but not for the assembled version). We could share the shippping
      costs; I could manage the customs hassle.

      Florian

      Alan Dicker wrote:

      > I installed one of these in my Juno 6. I got my self
      > the £50 self esembelt option. John was very helpfull
      > over email whern I came up against a few problems
      > which he helped me get sorted very quickly and the
      > systerm now works a treat.
      > --- Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      >>Hello,
      >>
      >>I found a great MIDI Retrofit for the MonoPoly. Its
      >>produced by Mungo
      >>Enterprises in Australia.
      >>

      > http://home.netspeed.com.au/aistorm/midiretrofits.html
      >
      >>The retrofit has a sysex programmable offset, so the
      >>keyboard can start
      >>at any key number you like.The retrofit is available
      >>either as a
      >>shortform kit for $50 (PCB + microcontroller) or a
      >>fully assembled and
      >>tested unit for $225. The shortform kit requires
      >>about $20-30 worth of
      >>parts to be purchased for it and takes about 2 hours
      >>build.
      >>
      >>I will order at least two - one for the Monopoly and
      >>one for my SH-101.
      >>
      >>Best regards, Florian
      >>

      >>PS: I can recommend John Pillans (the man behind
      >>Mungo-Enterprises); I
      >>bought already some of his incredible Mungo-Syncs.

      Florian Anwander |ConSol
      Tel. +49(89)45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
      Fax +49(89)45841-111 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 München
      email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic