252Re: [korg_mono-poly] MIDI-Retrofit from Mungo-Systems

    Dec 5, 2007
      I installed one of these in my Juno 6. I got my self
      the £50 self esembelt option. John was very helpfull
      over email whern I came up against a few problems
      which he helped me get sorted very quickly and the
      systerm now works a treat.
      --- Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>

      http://home.netspeed.com.au/aistorm/midiretrofits.html

      > The retrofit has a sysex programmable offset, so the
      > keyboard can start
      > at any key number you like.The retrofit is available
      > either as a
      > shortform kit for $50 (PCB + microcontroller) or a
      > fully assembled and
      > tested unit for $225. The shortform kit requires
      > about $20-30 worth of
      > parts to be purchased for it and takes about 2 hours
      > build.
      >
      > I will order at least two - one for the Monopoly and
      > one for my SH-101.
      >
      > Best regards, Florian
      >

      > PS: I can recommend John Pillans (the man behind
      > Mungo-Enterprises); I
      > bought already some of his incredible Mungo-Syncs.

      Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic