21Re: Looking for a dead Monopoly

  • midnitesoulhammer
    Feb 6, 2005
      The keyboard on mine was also bad when I got it.
      I found that the back of the keys where not hitting the sensor bar
      with enough force.
      To make it work I made a note of all the keys that didn't produce
      sound and I simply shaved down the plastic spacers between the key
      bed and the sensor bar until, when fully assembled, they worked
      regularly.
      Its not complicated, just file down the plastic spacers until the
      keys around that spacer/spacers produce sound when assembled.
      Hope this helps,
      -D

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "wny_synth" <wny_synth@y...>
      wrote:

      > I am in the process of restoring a monopoly with bad keyboard and
      > Iam looking for a dead monopoly witha good keyboard. If anyone out
      > there has one they would consider parting with send me an e-mail
      at:
      > wny_synth@"no spam"yahoo.com. Thanks
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic