150Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: hey im a newbie !!!

    Mar 14, 2007
      Hi

      > i put this into the c/v trigger in and it triggered the single not per
      > step set on the 707, but when put in the arpeggio in nothing
      > happened.... is it to do with the (switch/ ground) switch????
      ok, thats what I feared. Then assumingly it won't work with Audioclick
      only. The Arpeggio in requires a so called Trigger-to-switch converter.

      If you can solder you can build it very easy on your own. It requires
      only one transistor, one resistor and two sockets or jacks. See:
      http://www.doepfer.de/faq/gen_faq.htm#S-Trig

      Best regards, Florian
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic