[Women/Children/Education]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      [Women/Children/Education]
      "Having the orphans wander around the street is the shame of Jangjin County"
      Jangjin County of South Hamgyong Province ordered its first-aid
      station (구호소) to keep orphans at the station, saying, "Having the
      orphans wander around the street is the shame of Jangjin County."
      First-aid officers, in the first place, only pretend to look for the
      children. An officer, who wished to remain anonymous, said, "We are
      about to send the children out who are staying at the station because
      the food from the government has run short. How can we accommodate
      more orphans when we can barely provide a cup of corn-porridge for a
      meal to the children who are currently staying here? It is better for
      them to wander around the street and eat something from begging or
      stealing."

      http://goodfriendsusa.blogspot.com/2009/01/north-korea-today-no-258.html