Adoption

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
      Adoption
      ** We interupt our regular broadcast to bring you . . . **

      Some of you may have noticed the little button I have on my sidebar
      for Images Images of Hope. It's been awhile since I've mentioned it
      but since we've recently received some exciting news, I thought I'd
      just go ahead and mention it again. So here's another personal post!

      My husband and I are pursuing an adoption from South Korea. We are
      using the proceeds from our photography business in order to fund the
      adoption. (This also includes side projects like selling greeting
      cards with some of our images on them.) Adoption is an expensive
      process but one we certainly don't mind for we are excited about who
      awaits us at the end of this road!

      We recently found out that we could receive our referral as early as
      May of next year! (A mere 9 months from now!) For some reason we were
      under the false impression (our fault, I'm pretty sure!) that we would
      be waiting until May 2010 before receiving word about the next member
      of our family. To have that timeline bumped up by a year was awesomely
      exciting, to say the very least.

      At any rate, if you are interested in following our story at all, you
      can subscribe to our feed at Images of Hope. Here's a link to grab an
      Images of Hope button to stick on your blog (if you are interested).
      And here is a link to some of the cool books on adoption that I
      recently discovered (and want very badly!) and am way hyped about.
      Cool stuff!

      ** And now back to our regularly scheduled programming. **
      Posted by Carrie at 1:30 PM

      http://readingtoknow.blogspot.com/2008/09/adoption.html
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
        CIRKUS MÖLLER