jungsun86's journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      jungsun86's journal

      Introduction
      Hey everyone (¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä!). My name is Richard Peterson. I'm glad to
      see another adoptee community online. I may as well tell you about
      myself since I am doing an introduction. I was adopted from Korea
      when I was a baby, so I have no memory of the experience at all. I
      was raised by a great family in Wisconsin, and they're the only
      people I truly consider to be my parents. I have very little to no
      desire to find my biological parents at this time. Although, I have
      more information than most, which makes me feel bad, I just have no
      desire to look for them. Maybe someday I will, but today is not that
      day. I am currently a senior at New York University majoring in East
      Asian Studies and History. I am also minoring in Korean Language and
      Religious Studies. I will graduate in May, at which time I will move
      to Korea for approximately two years. I landed a job as an English
      teacher at a high school about 40 minutes outside Seoul. If anyone
      wants to know more about me, all you have to do it ask! I'm sure it
      will be nice to meet you all.

      http://jungsun86.livejournal.com/