Lindsay Price

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Lindsay Price
      From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Jump to: navigation, search
      Lindsay Jaylyn Price (born December 6, 1976 in Arcadia, California) is
      an American television actress, known for her work on soap operas such
      as All My Children, The Bold and the Beautiful, and Beverly Hills 90210.
      She also starred on the American version of Coupling and had a recurring
      role on Becker, where she played Amanda, Jake Malinak (Alex D├ęsert)'s
      girlfriend (a role that spanned three seasons).

      She is the daughter of a Korean mother and a German-Irish American
      father who grew up as a family, when Lindsay's mother was adopted from
      Korea by her grandparents. She married Shawn Piller, creator of the hit
      television show, The Dead Zone, on July 31, 2004 on Saddlerock Ranch in
      Malibu, California. One of her bridesmaids was Shawn's sister, Brent
      Piller. The groomsmen included actors Christopher Masterson and Danny
      Masterson (That '70s Show). The best man was Lindsay's brother, Bryan
      Price. Guests included producers Rick Berman, Brannon Braga, and Ira
      Steven Behr and actors Anthony Michael Hall, Nicole de Boer, and Tom
      Welling (Smallville).

      Price wrote and performed on a self-titled album in 2005 and recently
      co-starred on the WB television show Pepper Dennis.

      [edit] Trivia
      Is 5' 7" tall.
      Mother is Korean, Father is German-Irish. They were raised together as
      brother and sister, as the Price family adopted an orphaned daughter
      from Korea. They married when they were old enough.
      Has an older sibling, Bryan.
      Was a contestant on I'm Telling! with her older brother, Bryan. They
      only missed one question and amassed the second highest score in the
      show's history.
      Sang the theme song "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" to the short lived
      American remake of the British series Coupling.
      Studied at the Pasadena College of Arts and Crafts (now called the Art
      Center College of Design) in Pasadena, California.
      Her favorite body part is her collarbone. She likes wearing clothes that
      show them off, like strappy tops or off-the-shoulder dresses.
      Was a guest at Tiffani Thiessen's wedding to Brady Smith.
      Eurasian like fellow actresses Jessica Anderson, Devon Aoki, Moon
      Bloodgood, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, China Chow, Kristin Kreuk, Jaymee Ong,
      Maggie Q, Nicole Scherzinger, Monica Young and actors Andrew Johnston,
      Brandon Lee, Keanu Reeves, Rob Schneider, Russell Wong and Michael Wong.

      Her favorite color is red.
      Appeared in a Toys-R-Us television commercial in the early 80s.

      [edit] Quotes
      "I think the things that make people different are the things that make
      them the most beautiful."
      "If we take care of ourselves first, our spirits, our hearts, we can be
      strong alone. But when you find someone who adds to your life in a way
      you can't, and makes you a better person, you become an invincible
      couple. Two strong, alive people inspiring each other daily. That's the

      [edit] External links
      Lindsay Price at the Internet Movie Database
      Lindsay Price at TV.com
      Lindsay Price cast bio on The WB