Woody Allen likes playing father to wife

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Posted on 03 Nov 2005 # IANS

      Woody Allen likes playing father to wife

      New York: Acclaimed Oscar winning director Woody Allen enjoys the
      fatherly feelings he has towards wife Soon-Yi Previn and says the huge
      age gap doesn't cause any conflict in their marriage.

      The 69-year-old Allen had initially caused a scandal when he split from
      his long term partner Mia Farrow in 1992 after falling in love with
      their adopted daughter, reported Internet Movie Database. Allen later
      married Previn, who is now 35, and they have two children.

      Allen seems unabashed about the paternal nature of their relationship.
      He says: "Our marriage has a more paternal feeling to it... I love to do
      things to make her happy. She loves to do things to make me happy."

      He adds: "All the women I went out with were basically my age. Now,
      here, it just works like magic. The very inequality of me being older
      and much more accomplished, much more experienced, takes away any real
      meaningful conflict."

      http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=47004