Patrick and Heather in Korea

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      There is a national holiday in Korea called Children's Day. Sice we had
      the day off we went to an orphanage in Seoul with a coworker, Angela
      Duquette. The orphanage system in Korea is horrible. It's not that the
      children are treated poorly but the governmental regulations regarding
      orphanages make it almost impossible for any of these children to become
      adopted. Most of them spend the days waiting to see if their parents
      will return for them. Most don't. It's really very sad.

      http://patrickryanonline.com/ilsan_orphans1.html