Group Update

  • jpksoccer2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      wow, it's been awhile since i've updated this site. This group site
      will continue to be here, however, I've made a new site to hold extra
      pictures, stories, Korean mp3's, etc...
      http://sapphire.indstate.edu/~jpark5
      Also, for those of you who are interested in having their own ftp
      site> contact me at jpviolin19@... (ftp allows you to save
      your files online and access them via ftp.) Most ftp sites only give
      you limited space. My server will give you unlimited space to save
      and share your files with others. So that's it. Hope to see everyone
      again.

      Lata,

      Jae Park