Hi

  • jpksoccer2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2002
      I wonder why no one is coming back here...maybe cause they all
      forgot...hehe...
      I know I'm still here and if you guys still want to keep in
      touch...leave a post. I pray for everyone that you all are studying
      hard...and those of you getting ready for the Graduate school...good
      wishes to you guzs... ^^
      Okay...I'll let you guys go...as I too have to study..hehe...

      Laters...

      Jae (King James)