Hey, GUYS!!~~

  • aznslaya7
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 15, 2002
      Hey, guys! Sorry, I haven't done anything in a
      while! I got back to the US less than a month ago and
      have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!! School just started for
      me LAST WEEK~! Anyways, I'll try to scan some of my
      pics from Yonsei and put it on the website! =o).
      known as Squid) <br><br>PS For those of you who know
      him...Snuggems says "Herro!!" =oP Hee, hee, hee =)~
    • jpksoccer2001
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 25, 2002
        Hi y'all, thanks for that message squid...
        fan of Korean dramas. ^^ hehe<br>On another and
        important topic, this club will be moving... Be prepared...
        The new club should bring in some new features such
        as music sharing, more picture space, and just
        more...