Some Pictures

  • HiddenCastle
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 17, 2001
      Hey guys.. I put up some pictures of our church people. James is in it, too, and so am I. Enjoy~~
    • jpksoccer2001
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 25, 2002
        Hi y'all, thanks for that message squid...
        fan of Korean dramas. ^^ hehe<br>On another and
        important topic, this club will be moving... Be prepared...
        The new club should bring in some new features such
        as music sharing, more picture space, and just
        more...