Welcome

  • jpksoccer2001
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 30, 2001
      Welcome to Club Korea, where everything you could
      possibly know about Korea, can be found here. Well, maybe
      not everything. This club is only in its infancy, so
      don't worry more will come as time passes on. In the
      mean time come and join my club to here stories of
      Korea.
    • jpksoccer2001
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 25, 2002
        Hi y'all, thanks for that message squid...
        fan of Korean dramas. ^^ hehe<br>On another and
        important topic, this club will be moving... Be prepared...
        The new club should bring in some new features such
        as music sharing, more picture space, and just
        more...