s/w jobs

  • manoj juluri
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hi Friends,

      Can u pls give me the addresses or ids of
      small companies as i am ready to work even for less
      salary, i wanted to be one in it.

      Thanking You,
      J.MANOJKUMAR

      How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends 'n family snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://in.photos.yahoo.com
    • ats@maveric.co.in
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi

        We will get in touch with you.

        Thank you
      • rajashekargouda somanagoudar
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005

          ats@... wrote:

          Hi

          We will get in touch with you.

          Thank you

          hi sir,

          thank you 4 the same.

          Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com
        • rajesh kannan
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005

            Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com
          • Aniruddha Majumder
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
              BSNL IS recruiting Freshers....exam on 27.11.2k5.Please view the attchment for further details

              Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com