!i!i!Very nice one!i!i!i

  • Sidra Jabeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008

      img224/296/helloswordgf6.gif
      Treasures

      Ur frdship is like PAKTEL “dil tu ak hai“

      Ur love is like TELENOR “chaho kuch bar kee“

      Ur sincereity is like HALEEB“garah jo hai“

      Ur smile is like TWIST“hila kee rakh deya“

      Ur style is like UFONE“tum hei tu hoo“

      Ur personality is like BONANZA “absolutely world class“

      My response is like LIPTON “yehi tu hai woh apna pan“

      End is like JAZZ “AUR SUNAO“

      Treasures

      join us
      @
      jst click on link below

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.