Shame on You OGRA!

  • Assad 4 Gwadar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Shame on You OGRA!

      YOU Selfish Filthy Bureaocrats YOU don't know how a Common Man makes both ends meet because NONE of you has ever bought Fuel/Petrol from market. YOU enjoy countless amenities and allowances alongwith FREE FUEL.

      PRICES DECREASED IN PAISAS & INCREASED IN RUPEES!

      NONE of Politicians/Rulers is our representative because they they have no idea about our problems...

      O GOD PLEASE HELP US!