PT. 1 - SATANIC NAZI FLU CONSPIRACY

  • robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2000

      http://www.konformist.com/2000/satanflu.htm

      THE SATANIC NAZI FLU CONSPIRACY

      by Jim Redden

      You're sick. Your nose is stuffy, your body aches, you're sweaty, and you
      don't have enough energy to get out of bed.

      It's not the flu - it's a conspiracy.

      At least, that's what Dr. Len Horowitz says.

      Over the past 10 years, Horowitz has become America's most controversial
      medical authority. A university-trained medical researcher, Horowitz, 48,
      charges that elements of the United States government are conspiring with
      major pharmaceutical companies to make large segments of the population
      sick. More than that, he charges that these same conspirators created the
      AIDS epidemic to kill Blacks, Hispanics and gays. And if that's not enough,
      Horowitz argues that Adolph Hitler created the New World Order to fulfill
      his twisted dream of world domination.

      Horowitz has made these claims in a series of books, videos, public
      appearances and radio talk shows. Today, Horowitz is best known as one of
      the most vocal opponents of government-mandated vaccines. He believes that
      vaccine manufacturers have purposely contaminated their products with a
      wide range of exotic viruses, including funguses developed by the United
      States military. He believes contaminated vaccines were intentionally used
      to create the AIDS epidemic.

      Despite his wild claims, Horowitz has a serious academic background. After
      he received a doctorate in dentistry from Tufts University, he was awarded
      a fellowship to do behavioral research at the University of Rochester.
      Horowitz later earned a Master of Public Health degree in behavioral
      science from Harvard University and a Masters degree in health education
      from Beacon College. He has also served on the faculties of Tufts
      University, Harvard University, and Leslie College's Institute for the Arts
      and Human Development. His published research reports have appeared in a
      diverse array of scientific, professional, and lay periodicals ranging from
      "American Health" and "Wellness Management" magazines to the "Journal of
      Patient Education and Counseling," the "Journal of AIDS Patient Care" and
      the "British Dental Journal."

      At the same time, Horowitz has turned his back on the medical establishment
      and embraced alternative, wholistic therapies. He currently serves as
      president of Tetrahedron, Incorporated, a non-profit organization founded
      in Massachusetts in 1987. According to the organization's literature,
      Tetrahedron's mission is "to provide people with opportunities to enhance
      their own abilities to experience health in body, mind, emotions, and
      spirit. To aid and help people educate others to create harmonious social
      relationships within safe and supportive environments and thereby help
      develop a world which functions more for the benefit of all humanity."

      Among other things, Tetrahedron offers seminars featuring Horowitz as a
      motivational speaker. The organization has also published Horowitz's
      numerous books, including "Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola - Nature,
      Accident, or Intentional?" and his newest work, "Healing Codes of the
      Biblical Apocalypse."

      Horowitz has travelled the country for years, speaking at both his own
      seminars and at survivalist-oriented Preparedness Expos, where he has
      appeared before large, enthusiastic crowds. A dynamic public speaker,
      Horowitz has presented his conspiracy theories to hundreds of thousands of
      people over the past decade, personally selling his books and tapes before
      and after his presentations. He has also appeared on numerous talk radio
      shows, including the nationally-broadcast "Art Bell Show" and "Sightings"
      with Jeff Rense.

      In January 2000, Horowitz began touring the country with a series of
      "Healing Celebrations" designed to introduce newly-discovered natural
      therapies for fighting illnesses, including cancer and other immune
      system-related ailments. A Jew who has converted to evangelical
      Christianity, Horowitz says these treatments are God's own healing methods.

      I caught up with Horowitz at the Airport Holiday Inn in Portland, Oregon on
      February 4. He was scheduled to speak at a "Healing Celebration" scheduled
      for that evening and the next day in the hotel's largest conference room.

      A handsome man with a firm handshake and smooth manner, Horowitz met me in
      the lobby of the hotel. Dressed in a tailored grey suit, white shirt and
      tie, he agreed to be interviewed in the hotel restaurant. We sat in a booth
      with a small formica table. He ordered a glass of water and a small plate
      of lemon slices, squeezing the slices into the glass and sipping the water
      throughout the interview. He answered questions for over 90 minutes. What
      follows is a partial transcript, edited for space and clarity.

      REDDEN: I'd like to begin this interview by asking you about the flu. Many
      of my friends are sick, and I've read a number of news stories which say
      that people are sick around the world. So many people are sick that
      hospital emergency rooms are swamped and doctors are postponing surgeries.
      But at the same time, the mainstream media is not referring to this
      outbreak as an epidemic. So let me ask you, is there a flu epidemic
      underway or not?

      HOROWITZ: There has been for quite some time, but the authorities are
      suppressing the news about it. It's only been recently that the mainstream
      media has acknowledged that hospital emergency rooms are filled with
      patients with this bizarre upper respiratory infection that doesn't quite
      seem to be a virus - a flu that the flu vaccines were ineffective against,
      that was a surprise and a complete mystery to the Centers for Disease
      Control authorities.

      That's all hogwash, bogus nonsense. The fact of the matter is, we have seen
      this type of an epidemic since the end of 1998 and the beginning of 1999.
      People have been hacking and coughing with this bizarre illness that does
      not seem to follow any logical viral or bacterial onset and transition
      period. It was something that did not cause a high fever. If it was a
      bacterial or viral infection, it would have caused a fever in these people.
      It didn't. It was something that lasted weeks, if not months. They had
      sinus congestion, sinus drainage, they had a cough, they had fatigue,
      general malaise, they felt they were not quite right.

      REDDEN: Then is it fair to call this the flu, or is it something else?

      HOROWITZ: I think it's only fair to call it flu-like. It is pathognomonic
      of, not a bacterial or viral infection, it is pathognomonic of a fungus or
      a fungus related to a flu. And that's exactly what has been developed and
      patented by the Armed Forces Research Institute of Pathology. We've
      reprinted the patent report in the new book, "Healing Codes for the
      Biblical Apocalypse." We show you the report on the "pathogenic
      micoplasma." That's a quote, "pathogenic micoplasma."

      And if you know anything about micoplasmas, mico indicates fungal, but yet
      micoplasma is not really a fungus, it's not really a bacteria, it's not
      really a virus. It's sort of like a pseudo all of them. It has no cell
      wall, it goes deep into the cell nuclei thereby making it very difficult to
      mount an immune response against.

      REDDEN: And it's man-made -

      HOROWITZ: It's man-made. It can be used as a biological weapon. It was
      developed as an AIDS vaccine-related organism. It was extracted from AIDS
      patients. It is responsible for virtually all of the symptoms which AIDS
      patients suffer from. The AIDS virus is at best a co-factor, and not even
      such a strong co-factor as to bring on all of the symptoms of AIDS. This
      particular organism, the micoplasma, is associated with this upper
      respiratory flu-like illness. And it's also associated in its pathogenic
      process with a whole variety of other symptoms that mimic AIDS.

      REDDEN: And that's what you think is causing this epidemic?

      HOROWITZ: That's only one of the factors. The patent report lays it out.
      Like, how you can use a factor like that to cause chronic upper respiratory
      infections just like what is going on. I mean, virtually identical to
      what's going on. It's patented by the Armed Forces Research Institute of
      Pathology.

      REDDEN: How did it get out of the lab and into the general population?

      HOROWITZ: There's only speculation, and the most likely thesis that I'm
      looking at is through contaminated vaccines, contaminated blood supplies. I
      don't know any other suitable mode of transmitting that kind of infectious
      agent.

      REDDEN: What about the current controversy over chemtrails - the theory
      that airplanes are spraying the population with some kind of chemical or
      biological weapon. As I understand it, a number of researchers believe that
      many of the contrails in the skies these days are not the normal contrails
      formed by high-flying jets, but are actually trails of chemical or
      biological agents which spread out and then fall on the earth. Could this
      micoplasma be transmitted to the population through chemtrails?

      HOROWITZ: I don't relate it to the chemtrails. I don't believe that this
      particular organism could be suitably spread that way. But I believe the
      chemtrails are responsible for a chemical intoxication of the public, which
      would then cause a general immune suppression, low grade to high grade,
      depending on exposure. An immune dysfunction, which would then allow people
      to become susceptible to opportunistic infections, such as this micoplasma
      and other opportunistic infections.

      REDDEN: So you believe that high-flying planes are, in fact, spraying
      something on the population - that the theory is real?

      HOROWITZ: There's no question that it's real. There's no doubt about that.
      I first began to investigate chemtrails when some were sprayed over my home
      in Northern Idaho. I took pictures of them, and then contacted the
      Environmental Protection Agency of the state. When I contacted their
      directors, they were clueless and referred me to the Air Force. They then
      got me in touch with Centers for Disease Control Toxicology, and after
      about a week I received a letter from one of their chief toxicologists
      saying, indeed there was some amount of ethylene dibromide in the jet fuel.

      Now, ethylene dibromide is a known human chemical carcinogen that was
      removed from unleaded gasoline because of its cancer-causing effects. Now
      suddenly it has appeared in the jet fuel that apparently high-altitude
      military aircraft are emitting.

      REDDEN: Why has ethylene dibromide been added to jet fuel?

      HOROWITZ: When you examine who owns the fuel, who are the fuel company
      directors, suddenly you enter into the realm of the Rockefeller family and
      the royal families - Standard Oil and British Petroleum. And what are their
      other agendas? Suddenly now you see their documents, showing that they have
      funded, historically, eugenics, racial hygiene, genocide, depopulation,
      family planning, maternal and child health - where they make and deliver
      vaccines, and contaminated blood supplies. These are the banksters, the
      same people who run the blood banking as well as the money banking
      industries.

      In both "Emerging Viruses" and "Healing Codes," I reference a great book by
      Dr. John Coleman, who worked as a British Secret Service agent at the
      highest levels. And he articulated very clearly who was running those
      companies. It all goes back, ultimately, to the highest level of the royal
      family. The Bush family, Rothschild family, the Rockefeller money, and the
      entire Rockefeller establishment is based on Rothschild money and royal
      families.

      So you begin to then, at least, put forward a possible theory, that if you
      can't explain it rationally and any other way, I think you've got to begin
      to consider conspiracy theories. And once you eliminate the negative label
      that you've placed on conspiracy theories per se, because that's been
      demonized, as has the terms wholistic medicine, wholistic health -

      REDDEN: Naturopathic -

      HOROWITZ: Naturopathy. I mean these labels get placed and as soon as they
      do, you know, it begins to wave red flags and people avoid those things.
      But, you know, when you really just define a conspiracy as is defined in
      Websters, as two or more people getting together behind closed doors
      covertly and planning something unethical, immoral, illegal and then
      carrying it out, that's a conspiracy.

      So that's now what you're looking at, at the highest levels. You're looking
      at decision-makers who have, for whatever reasons, decided to put this
      toxic waste into jet fuels for human exposure, what ultimately's going to
      be human exposure. And it just so happens that these same people have put a
      lot of money into reducing world populations.

      So now you ask yourself, when it comes to testing human subjects like
      American citizens unwittingly, unwillingly, who sprays toxins out of
      airplanes over San Francisco, kills people that way, who sprays biologicals
      on the Pennsylvania turnpike that induce death? Who has done that
      historically, as clearly articulated in the Frank Church congressional
      hearings of 1975, has been Central Intelligence Agency biological weapons
      contracting firms, such as Litton Bionetics, such as the Army Corp of
      Engineers when they were developing and utilizing these various
      biologicals.

      And this is all done under black operations, covert operations, where they
      get funding and congressional people are never informed really where this
      money is going. It's the black budget.

      REDDEN: As I understand it, this is not just an American epidemic, but it's
      gone across Europe -

      HOROWITZ: That's right. And so have the chemtrails. I've got colleagues
      over there, I've got colleagues in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Toronto, British
      Columbia all reporting the same bizarre seeding of the atmosphere. It's
      horrible. What is going on is just despicable.

      REDDEN: One reason I'm interested in this subject is, I personal know three
      people who had the exact same thing happen to them. First they came down
      with flu-like symptoms which didn't go away. Then they went to the doctor,
      and the doctor said their flu had developed into a bacterial infection and
      we can give you antibiotics for that. Then they were all given a brand new
      antibiotic they had never taken before, and they all had serious allergic
      reactions.

      HOROWITZ: Right. Isn't that fascinating?

      REDDEN: What happened to them?

      HOROWITZ: OK, that's a great question. I'm glad you asked that because I
      should have mentioned it before. What you're looking at with this upper
      respiratory infection is that it is a multi-factorial illness. It's
      associated with a variety of chemical and biological co-factors. Just like
      with AIDS, it's not the AIDS virus that ultimately kills, it's co-factor
      microbes such as the micoplasma.

      What you have could be described as an ideal Russian biological cocktail.
      And I suppose it's called Russia biological cocktail because the Americans
      likely invented it. What they determined would be the best biological
      chemical warfare approach was a combination of chemicals and biologicals,
      so that it would be very difficult to diagnose and then treat the
      illnesses. Moreover, it would be very difficult to trace where they came
      from.

      If you've got, say, ethylene dibromide coming out of the jet fuels that is
      causing immune suppression and weakening your immune system, and then
      you've got a micoplasma microbe or a fungus that causes an upper
      respiratory illness, suddenly you develop a secondary bacterial infection.
      Now you get hit with antibiotics, and the antibiotics cause your body
      chemistry to go acidic, so now you get rashes and other things, your liver
      gets full of toxins and comes out through your skin in rashes and they get
      hyperallergenic reactions associated with the other chemicals.

      So all of a sudden now, you realize that you've got a human being who is
      completely out of balance and infected by two, three or four microbial
      co-factors as well as intoxicated by a variety of different chemicals.

      REDDEN: A point of clarification. Are You saying that the fungus is working
      with the chemtrails and the antibiotic to make people sick?

      HOROWITZ. Exactly. And you've got somebody who's going to be chronically
      ill. And in the contemporary warfare arena, where experts in biological
      chemical warfare convene and discuss the ways that are ideal to conduct
      warfare today, to really take an enemy out, you don't want to kill the
      people. You want to produce people who are chronically ill and become
      dependant on the state and totally sap the resources of the country. And
      then you can move in further with your military-medical-industrial complex,
      your international medical-pharmaceutical cartel. And then you sell these
      beleaguered and defeated countries all of the pharmaceuticals and chemicals
      that they need to maintain any semblance of healthy function.

      REDDEN: So you've got a work force that can work, but they're too tired
      after they finish working to -

      HOROWITZ: That's exactly it. They're completely depleted. They can't put
      together a military, you create a dependence and thereby you weaken the
      population, and weakened populations are easily to control. So you've got
      population control, and you make vast fortunes doing it, versus just
      blowing up a nuclear weapon and devastating the infrastructure that you
      own. You and your colleagues own that infrastructure. You want to get rid
      of the people. You don't want to get rid of infrastructure.

      What I'm relating to you now is not speculation. If you were to read the
      top experts analysis of military warfare, such as what is articulated in
      "The Report From Iron Mountain," which even the authorities, they say that
      this is a hoax, a satire, but, you know, there's nothing funny about it.
      The propaganda, the spin that they put on it is that the document is a
      satire. But when you read it, there's nothing funny about it.

      REDDEN: That's true.

      HOROWITZ: For example, in the book "Healing Codes for the Biblical
      Apocalypse" I reprint the entire summary section and recommendations of the
      book "Iron Mountain." And then you go into Chapter 12 and you learn what
      the most advanced ideology is for warfare in the 21st Century and it is
      what I'm telling you. It is a replacement for the standard military warfare
      that we've been accustomed to for centuries.