Y2K Was DOA (And the Messiah Didn't Show Either.)

  • robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2000

      http://www.konformist.com/2000/y2k-doa.htm

      Y2K Was DOA
      (And the Messiah Didn't Show Either.)
      William Cooper (hott@...

      © Copyright 2000 by Hallmark Creative Corporation All Rights Reserved

      Y2K was DOA exactly as I warned. I bet the Y2K fear mongering con-jobbers are
      already designing another huge scheme to get right back into your pockets.
      Wonder what it will be? After all, they made billions off Y2K, and you don't
      seriously think they'll give up the golden goose, do you?

      I bet the sheople will still listen to, and again follow, the same old
      con-artists that ripped them off with the "date bug". In fact a new axiom may
      be emerging: Lies make money. It seems that the more lies these doomsayers
      told the richer they got, while those who told the truth were persecuted.

      P.T. Barnum was correct when he said, "There's a sucker born every minute".
      Hitler was right when he said, "The bigger the lie, and the more often it's
      repeated, the more readily it's believed," or something to that effect.

      As a nation we seem to have lost the ability of even the most simple thought
      process, Common sense has completely disappeared. I haven't heard anyone tell
      anybody to, "Use your common sense," since my old Grandmother died in the
      late 70s. Do we still have any?

      I've also been saying for the last 7 years that the Messiah wouldn't be here
      either. Well he didn't show up. Wishful thinking all around.

      Everybody seems to be looking for someone else to tell them what to do, to
      save them. Many expected the Messiah to appear Saturday, January 1, 2000, a
      messiah that isn't going to come... at least not in my lifetime. After all,
      no self respecting Messiah can ever answer a summons. What are People going
      to do now that he isn't here?

      What will People say when I state with absolute certainty that he won't be
      here between now and January of next year, or the year after, or even the
      year after that. What will People say when I tell them that they don't
      deserve a Messiah... that I wouldn't wish them on the Messiah.

      Please bear with me on this. I believe it is important. And don't think for a
      minute that you know where I am going. I think the conclusion may surprise
      you.

      You see, People have a despicable habit of hurting terribly anyone who tries
      to help them... most certainly anyone who tries to tell them the truth.
      People hate the truth.

      I have learned that no Messiah could ever tell us anything that we don't
      already know. It has all been said, or written, or both. We know right from
      wrong. There was nothing ever left untaught by all the Messiahs that have
      ever come and gone.

      Jesus was the easiest to understand. We probably know him best. He had the
      simplest message. He had the answer; but it is ignored, especially by those
      who claim to follow him. People hate Jesus today, not because of what he
      taught, but because of what the Christian Church teaches. Because of those
      millions of People persecuted and murdered by the Church in his name. And
      because of the dogma and policies, the false teachings, of those who claim to
      follow him. He is again, as 2,000 years ago, falsely accused.

      Jesus never taught that we should murder those who will not follow him. He
      never attempted to make anyone listen. He never turned anyone away. He never
      spoke the word, "race". He did not come to destroy the Law but to fulfill it,
      not to perpetuate the legitimacy of the Old Testament but to fulfill the Law,
      and fulfill it he did, read Mathew 12:1-13 and it will become clear that
      Jesus and every word spoken of his mouth is the Law, nothing that went before
      except that which he fulfilled.

      "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
      and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great
      commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as
      thyself." Mathew 22:37-39 Please notice there is no qualification as to who
      or what a neighbour must be, we must simply love our neighbour
      unconditionally as we love ourselves.

      He said, "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven,
      the same is my brother, and, sister, and mother." Mathew 12:50 Whosoever
      includes everyone of every race, and of every nation. It is so clear; how can
      anyone have been turned to believe the corruption preached by the Pastor
      Butlers, and the Pete Peters of the world who claim that the parable of the
      "tares" refers to the white Israelites as the "good seed" versus the other
      races and mixed races as the "tares".

      In Mathew 13:37 he says, "He answered and said unto them, he that soweth the
      good seed is the Son of man." And so, what is the good seed? Read Mathew
      5:3-14. The answer is everywhere in the New Testament. "Then said Jesus unto
      his disciples, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take
      up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:
      and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall find it." Mathew 16:24,25
      "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels;
      and then he shall reward every man according to his works." Mathew 16: 27
      Also read Mathew 18:3-5. Read Mark 4:9-23 where he makes it clear that it is
      the "word" that is sowed and that the good seed are those who hear the word,
      receive it, and bring forth fruit some thirty fold. Also read Mark 9:36,37,
      10:13-30, and 16:16, "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but
      he that believeth not shall be damned." And Luke 6:20-23.

      Who are these People who are so easily led astray from the truth? Why do they
      listen to the deceivers when all they have to do is read the words of Jesus
      himself? Who destroyed their brains?

      Read John 5:24. It says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my
      word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not
      come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." And John 6:47,
      "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting
      life." Note there is no qualification beyond hearing and believing... race is
      not an issue period end of subject.

      Racism did not exist in the Pagan world... surprised? You shouldn't be;
      racism is a product of the Old Testament teaching that Israel is the chosen
      People of God. It is taught from almost every Christian pulpit, and most
      especially by those who expound Zionism, Christian Identity, and British
      Israelism. The Christian perversions profess to believe in the teachings of
      Jesus, that he was God in the flesh, that he spoke only the truth... but they
      deny his teachings, and his truth, fomenting lies in his name. Zionists rely
      on the Torah, the first five books of what Christians call the Old Testament.

      Television evangelists, all of those that I have seen, preach a materialized
      and totally perverted version of the message that Jesus delivered. And the
      Crystal Cathedral dude that ripped off Norman Vincent Peale's "Power of
      Positive Thinking," changing it to, "Possibility Thinking," is a lightning
      strike just waiting to happen.

      Not to mention fractured Christianity divided into tens of thousands of
      churches, sects, and dogmas all claiming to follow Jesus, and of course each
      claims that only "they" have the true Gospel. "And then if any man shall say
      to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false
      Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to
      seduce, if it were possible, even the elect." Mark 13:21,22

      "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
      name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
      wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart
      from me, ye that work iniquity." Mathew 7:22,23

      It is senseless for the greater number of misled so-called Christians, for
      they are not Christians at all, to anticipate his return. It is ludicrous to
      believe he will be able to save them for they can only save themselves by
      fulfilling the requirements Jesus set forth as stated in the New Testament.
      The truth is that they will not recognize him... nor he them. And so, on the
      first day of the new Millenium, it is clear that man hasn't learned a thing
      in the last 2,000 years. He can't think and he obviously can't read. So much
      for evolution.

      Jesus was able to travel and teach for 3 years before he was crucified. If he
      returned today I don't think he would stay free long enough to see the
      sunset, and he most probably wouldn't live very long.

      "A nation or world of People who will not use their intelligence are no
      better than animals that do not have intelligence. Such People are beasts of
      burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent." - Illuminati -

      Happy New Year