Konformist: Robert Sterling on Fox News Show Tonight

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000

      Well, it's January 1st, and civilization hasn't collapsed.

      That kind of sucks. I don't know about you, but I was kind of hoping for
      some disaster to hit, at least a tiny one.

      The good news is you can see The Konformist editor Robert Sterling on TV
      tonight at 8PM (at least on the West Coast: check local listing for time in
      your area) on the Fox News Network.

      I'll be appearing on the show "Full Nelson" discussing conspiracy theory,
      along with Jon Vankin, Kenn Thomas, John Elliston of Parasope, and David
      Bennahum of Wired Magazine as the obligatory skeptic (even thought his heart
      wasn't into it.)

      According to the audience (it was taped earlier this month) I was the dude
      who kicked ass.

      Anyways, feel free to check it out, and enjoy.

      Thanks (and Happy New Year),