Robalini's Week 5 NFL Picks

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013

      Here's my results for Week 4

      W-L-T record: 3-5

      Season record: 19-22-2

      Ouch...

      Kansas City Chiefs (-2 1/2) over Tennessee Titans

      The Chiefs are living up to the hype as most improved team.  Watch them continue against the Titans.

      Miami Dolphins (-2 1/2) over Baltimore Ravens

      Look for the Dolphins to rebound against the Ravens at home after being beaten up by the Saints.

      St. Louis Rams (-11) over Jacksonville Jaguars

      I don't care if it's eleven points.  It's the Jaguars we're talking about.

      New England Patriots (+2 1/2) over Cincinnati Bengals

      The Patriots (at 4-0) a dog against the Bengals?  That was the spread earlier this week.  I take.

      Seattle Seahawks (-2 1/2) over Indianapolis Colts

      The Colts aren't as good as their record suggests, and they'll learn that against Seattle.

      Green Bay Packers (-6 1/2) over Detroit Lions

      Look for Aaron Rodgers to start dominating this week.

      New Orleans Saints (+1) over Chicago Bears
      When I saw the Saints were dogs on Tuesday, I took it while I could.

      Philadelphia Eagles (+2 1/2) over New York Giants
      The Giants, at 0-4, still have too much love.

      Carolina Panthers (-2) over Arizona Cardinals
      Call me stubborn, but I still find the Panthers to be a highly undervalued team.

      San Diego Chargers (-4) over Oakland Raiders
      The Raiders are doing better than expected, but so are the Chargers, who should dominate.

      Denver Broncos (-6 1/2) over Dallas Cowboys
      Wynn had it under a TD on Sunday, so I bit early.  Even at eight, this is a great bet.

      San Francisco 49ers (-6) over Houston Texans
      The spread has already dropped, but I'm happy giving less than a touchdown with the 49ers.

      Atlanta Falcons (-8 1/2) over New York Jets
      The Falcons will punish the Jets in revenge for their loss against the Pats.

      To check Las Vegas odds, The Konformist recommends VegasInsider.com:

      http://www.vegasinsider.com