Robalini's Week 1 NFL Picks

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013

      New Orleans Saints (-3) over Atlanta Falcons

      Look for the Saints revenge year to start great at home against the Falcons.

      Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3) over New York Jets

      The Bucs are a lot better than they're getting credit for.  The Jets are as bad as they say.

      Kansas City Chiefs (-3.5) over Jacksonville Jaguars

      A good warmup game for the up and coming Chiefs.

      Cincinnati Bengals (+3) over Chicago Bears

      I expect the Bengals to rise in 2013 and the Bears to fall, so this is a good test game to see how right I am.

      Oakland Raiders (+10.5) over Indianapolis Colts

      I passed on this game last Sunday, but the point spread kept rising and now is too tempting.  Luck will have a sophomore slump of sorts, and though they should win, it will be close.

      Arizona Cardinals (+5) over St. Louis Rams

      The Cards have the same defense plus Carson Palmer, so they are a good bet with 5 points.

      Green Bay Packers (+5) over San Francisco 49ers

      Give Aaron Rodgers five points?  I'll take that!

      Dallas Cowboys (-3) over New York Giants

      I'm putting my money where my mouth is on backing Tony Romo and the Cowboys to win the NFC East.

      Houston Texans (-4) over San Diego Chargers

      Whatever problems the Texans have are nothing compared to the Chargers.

      To check Las Vegas odds, The Konformist recommends VegasInsider.com:

      http://www.vegasinsider.com