Konformist: JFK Jr. May Have Faked Own Death

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 1999

      http://www.konformist.com/1999/john-john/john-john.htm
      http://www.konformist.com/1999/john-john/fakedeath.htm

      10.7.99
      JFK Jr. May Have Faked Own Death
      (c) 1999 NewsHawk Inc.
      Early on after the crash of JFK Jr.'s plane last July and the reported deaths
      of all on board, several "interesting" reports came to our attention: to the
      effect that certain insiders believed the entire incident may have been
      staged by none other than Kennedy himself; to take himself and his pregnant
      wife completely out of the public eye--and to in fact prevent any such
      occurrence of "foul play" as seemingly did befall Kennedy, his wife and
      sister-in-law on July 16, 1999.
      Our first inclination was to dismiss such reports as products of peter-pan
      thinking or simply an inability of some people to face the truth.
      Just recently however, we have been told by a well-respected and reliable
      source that there are some indications that the scenario noted may well
      indeed have been the case.
      Our source referred to what they called a HIGHLY reliable psychic whose
      readings have proved absolutely correct in a number of other situations; this
      psychic told our source that her very strong feeling about the undeniably
      strange plane crash is that JFK Jr. had the entire event pre-planned as a way
      to remove himself, Carolyn, and the baby she was carrying from public life
      once and for all. The psychic feels very definite about this.
      In other words, this scenario would indicate that JFK Jr. was real tiredof
      having National Enquirer, Globe and Hollywood Star reporters/photographers
      following his every move and taking pictures of him very time he picked his
      nose; feelings I can heartily sympathize with.
      Given the fact that we HAD heard similar theories very soon after the crash,
      and also that our non-screwball source has a high regard for the abilities of
      the psychic whose reading he told us about, we feel this possibility is at
      least worthy of consideration.
      If this is true, we certainly wish JFK. Jr, Carolyn, their new baby and also
      Lauren Bessette all the best wherever they may be and we hope they have a
      long, happy and fulfilling life� somewhere.
      And don't worry; we'll all manage to get along without you guys somehow or
      other �;)
      NewsHawk Inc.