Konformist: HITLERY

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 1999

      http://www.konformist.com/1999/hitlery.htm

      HITLERY
      By Anthony J. Hilder ( http://www.freeworldalliance.com )

      Everybody in the Beltway knows that HItlery curses like a drunken sailor
      on a marine brawl. "The Flag Incident" at the White House would prove
      that conclusively. But who cares? She is not the only foul mouth filly
      that ever walked her way through Washington. Nearly everybody whose
      connected" in D.C. suspects that Hillary is at best AC/DC and some say
      she is very heavy nto the chickadees who "switch hit" for the lesbian
      League. But should that disqualify her for the U.S. Senate even if its
      so. Barney Frank has his 'boys.' Why shouldn't Hillary have her "girls."

      With Bill Clinton as her "loving husband" it is easy to understand why
      Hitlery would become gay. She certainly has more balls than he does.
      Clinton may be a coward, corrupt, croooked, and even a killer "according
      to Gennifer flowers, who feared for her his if she didn't go public, But
      about the 'First Lady' with those piano legs, hippo-hips and who has to
      shuffle like a baby bull elephant just to get around. What's wrung with
      her? She can't help it if those thunder highs are "cellulite city" Its
      her arrogant, obnoxious attitude that realty makes her ugly to the bone.

      In Gennifer flowers' book "SLEEPING WITH THE PRESIDENT' Gennifer asked
      the then Governor one night why Hillary put up With Bill's having an
      afFair with her- Clinton responded "SHE'S GONE DOWN ON MORE PUSSY THAN I
      EVER WILL." This explains a lot coming from Cocaine Clinton himself just
      why she doesn't mind his "Muff Diving" and may well justify his
      extramarital activity.

      Then what about author Cathy O'Urien, who claims while acting as a "Sex
      Servant" for a top government agency that she was requested to service
      "Hitlery's Muffin" She did with great reluctance - findtng it "VERY
      GAMEY."

      Then there's rumored to be this "Female" Director/Producer from New York
      who's said To Be "Doing Hillary" or is it visa versa? Maybe that's why
      she has moved to the Big Apple. Both Cathy and Gennifer are more than
      willing to testify that Hitlery has a liking for the lesbian ladies. And
      Cathy said she slept with her And in so far as Gennifer's comments, we
      know the President's a liar. I can't t remember the last time he told
      the truth.

      Hillary might have good reason to be a "Man Hater" if her experience
      with the opposite sex has mostly been confined to wayward Willy, But who
      knows maybe the Clintons are just a couple of "Swingers" left over from
      the sinful '70s, when everybody did everybody in those "Orgies."

      I know people can change sexual preference. My first girlfriend in
      Junior High was a tomboy with little pity bust, a wonderful smile and
      had a great personality. Now she is a grandmother with big jumbo jugs
      and has a full blown dyke girlfriend, slick-back grey hair. Does this
      change the way I feel about her? No she's still a great gal. Being gay
      doesn't change that. But in so far as Hillary is concerned, if she's
      gone gay, she needs to be OUTED so that people can decide for themselves
      whether they want another liberal lesbian In Washington. Barney Frank
      openly admits he 'swaps spit with young men' and that doesn't bother the
      voters from Massachussets. So let the chips roll where they will.

      What bothers me about Hillary is that "Man Hater Thing" that so many of
      us straight "Right Thinking Men" sense about her. When you couple that
      with her "Holier Than Thou Attitude" and you've got one real barraccuda.
      She covers up her course, crude and often cruel character real well with
      a mask of a madonna. But the question is she really as viscious, vile
      and vindictive as so many people say? One thing for sure she Is not the
      sweetheart of Sigma Kal.