Konformist: JFK Sought END of Federal Reserve!

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999

      10.1.99
      JFK Sought END of Federal Reserve!

      (C) 1999 NewsHawk Inc.

      President JFK's Executive order 11110, never since repealed or overridden by
      any subsequent president, would have led to the end of the Federal Reserve
      Bank, due to the fact it authorized the U.S. government to create it's own
      money BACKED BY SILVER; the gone but NOT forgotten paper money called SILVER
      CERTIFICATES.

      It would have PREVENTED the U.S. government being little more than a "slave"
      to the Federal Reserve Bank, as it HAS SINCE BECOME after Kennedy's
      assassination in 1963. In fact Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 would have
      without doubt led to the literal END of the PRIVATELY OWNED, for-profit
      Federal Reserve Bank itself, as its sole reason for existence is lending
      money to the U.S. Government at the highest interest rate possible, to enable
      the government to carry on ALL it's functions. The Order would have kept our
      national debt from reaching the insanely high levels which it has, because
      instead of "borrowing" from the Federal Reserve with interest in order to
      create new money, the government could have printed new SILVER CERTIFICATES
      on it's own, backed by the silver reserves of the U.S. Government.

      I remember those silver certificates well; and in fact a number of times took
      them to the bank in the early 1960s to redeem them for big, fat SILVER
      DOLLARS (ALL silver too, mind you, NOT "sandwich" coins). In short, a
      DOLLAR'S WORTH of silver.

      Those were the days, all right.

      Obviously such a state of affairs did NOT appeal to the Illuminatists/New
      World Order kingpins behind the scenes and their plans for the FUTURE of the
      United States: as just another slave state utterly beholden to and under
      control of globalist, NWO power brokers.

      One MORE reason these globalist gangsters had Kennedy assassinated. Shortly
      after his death silver certificates disappeared forever and were replaced
      with the worthless toilet paper known as Federal reserve notes--backed by
      ZERO (NOTHING) -- which serves as U.S. currency today.

      In our opinion this serves as a further SOLID reminder of the fact that JFK
      was one of our last uncompromised (SOMEWHAT at least) presidents; a man who
      actually believed in America, in it's potentials, it's essential
      worthwhileness and it's role as a force for good in the world.

      Yet JFK was certainly no creampuff. Though he rightly bailed out of the
      suicidal, screwball "Bay of Pigs" Cuba invasion plans being floated by
      fascistic goons and lunatics both in and out of the government as well by
      foreign interests, Kennedy showed serious, hardcore strength and
      determination in telling Krushchev just where to shove the Soviet missiles
      Krushchev and company were trying to position in Cuba. The Soviets backed off.

      We KNOW also Kennedy wanted to tear the CIA to shreds and scatter the pieces
      to the wind. We KNOW also that after being misled and duped by the CIA and
      other military/spook slimeballs about Vietnam, he wanted to get our butts out
      of there QUICK!

      JFK, despite all his many and over-publicized flaws, was what I would call a
      genuine patriot.

      In many ways, the assassination of JFK marked the beginning of a period of
      insidious, severe, unilateral and ever-worsening decline in integrity of the
      federal government as a whole and in the TRUE quality of life for the
      American people--and I'm NOT talking about us having more and slicker cars;
      more gadgets; more mindless, violence-oriented "entertainment (or is that
      "ENTRAINMENT?!"); more color TVs; more hot tubs; more JUNK. And on top of
      this, in MOST American families BOTH parents must now work to pay for all
      this stuff and the half-dozen mortgages; far too often leaving the kids "home
      alone" with all those personal computers, on which they can play video games
      which train them to mass-murder.

      (C) 1999 NewsHawk Inc.

      Much thanks to "Deuce" -- deuce42@... -- for bringing the information
      on JFK's Executive Order 11110 to our attention and to Col. Fletcher Prouty
      (USAF, Ret.) for writing up the details.
      - - - - - - - - - - -
      Just in case you missed this...

      -Deuce
      deuce4-@...
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Keep/4885/

      "With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal
      Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver
      certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the
      demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are
      backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything.

      Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching
      its current level, because it would have given the government the ability to
      repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged
      interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the
      U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

      After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver
      certificates were issued...the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S.
      President through an Executive Order and is still valid."
      -Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty [Ret. USAF]

      http://www.lib.umich.edu/libhome/Documents.center/jfkeo/eo/11110.htm

      Executive Order 11110

      AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289
      AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF
      CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

      By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of
      the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

      SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended,
      is hereby further amended --

      (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following
      subparagraph (j):

      "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section
      43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue
      silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver
      dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding
      silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver
      certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver
      currency for their redemption," and

      (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

      SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done,
      or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced
      in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such
      liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not
      been made.

      JOHN F. KENNEDY

      THE WHITE HOUSE,
      June 4, 1963.