Konformist: FeedBack: 10-08-99

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999

      FeedBack: 10-08-99

      Eyes Forced Shut: Who Killed Stanley Kubrick?

      Robalini -

      Interesting take on Kubricks unfortunate death, I felt the same way Until I

      learned that the guy was 68 years old. There may be something to it however,

      If you recall in Maury Terry's book Ultimate Evil he confirms that there was

      indeed a very prospourous and deadly satanic coven operating in the NYC area

      at least until the 1980's, specifically in Younkers and Westchester which

      included the infamous Son of Sam (aka The .44 Caliber Killer, David

      Berkowitz, and others, according to Terry).

      Investigative Reports on A&E last month did a special on Berkowitz where

      they manged to track down at least two former members of the cult and they

      confirmed that Berkowitz was indeed a member, that the cult was closely

      linked to Scientology, and that the main man was a "real estate guy" who

      owned an estate in Westchester and held helacious parties there.

      I think the book has been republished recently, you might want to check it

      out.

      Name Withehld.

      *****

      Eyes Forced Shut
      Tuesday, October 05, 1999
      acharya_s@...

      Oh, fucking great! All this time I've been concerned
      about the Christians, when it's the Masons who'll get
      me, since I thoroughly reveal just about the most
      important of "their" mysteries. Actually, I wonder if
      these individuals who were allegedly killed were not
      actually Masons themselves, since the blood oath is
      reserved for members. At least, that's what the story
      is.

      Oh well.

      But did ya have to call what Ben Franklin allegedly
      engaged in "Satanic orgies?" He's one of the good
      guys - you wouldn't have your favorite extracurricular
      activity if it weren't for characters like him.

      Robalini's Response:

      Mozart certainly was a Mason: in Kubrick's case, it wouldn't surprise me, as
      he would be a Mason in the Mark Twain mode. Morgan & Knight don't appear to
      be, but it is clear that they had uncovered secrets on the order of Danny
      Casolaro that earned them death certificates.

      I actually used the term "Satanic orgies" for their shock value. The
      Hellfire Club does appear to be a rather funloving, harmless group, though
      the masked orgy in "Eyes Wide Shut" is inspired by their romps. I just find
      it quite funny that Ben Franklin is presented as this pious, well-mannered
      Quaker when he was one horny motherfucker.

      *****

      The Christ Conspiracy

      Acharya S. states that no officials made record of Jesus. Josepus and Philo
      were two historians of the time who did but if that isn't enough for her
      then how about the documentation on the Christian persecution by a Roman
      OFFICIAL,Nero. Does she think people would happily choose martyrdom if Jesus
      hadn't existed.? also there are far more ancient manuscripts of the Bible
      around than of any other ancient writings+ADs-as a classical scholar she
      should
      know that. Acharya just can't deal with the thought that Christ died for her
      sins and that she has to repent and accept Him to be saved. If that wasn't
      the case why do we here all this anti-Christian hysteria from liberal
      westerners yetthey don't get bent out of shape over Buddha or Muhammed,
      maybe its because they sense that Christians are right.

      Sincerely,
      Rick Kowalski

      *****

      rhoffman@...

      There's no time
      by Russell D. Hoffman
      October 5th, 1999

      What will you do when there's no time?
      Asked the peasant of the great thief.
      When the bills fall due and it's a Federal crime
      will you THEN turn over a new leaf?

      As people begin to understand the consequences
      of having let you destroy our lives,
      there will be hell to pay -- this goes way beyond mending fences --
      We have felt the pain of a thousand knives.

      What next?

      Is your turn coming? Is mine?
      What are the worst effects?
      Of the nuclear bottom line --
      It's cancer, leukemia, and birth defects!

      Yesterday, Patch Adams disrobed to the buff
      But this isn't a Hollywood movie.
      At this rate Y2K stories will be fascinating enough
      Even if everything runs smoothly!

      Helen Caldicott probably looked terrific too
      Marching naked through San Francisco.
      50 distinguished scientists turning blue
      Made the back page of my paper in San Diego.

      There were no pictures.
      Tell me this isn't censorship.
      Corporate news follows certain strictures
      And certain titillating topics they worship.

      Nukes isn't one of them.

      No matter the protestors were famous and brilliant
      scientists and doctors loved by all people.
      It was a coordinated effort by media ants
      To stop the world from seeing past the steeple.

      The Demon Hot Atom, whom crazies do worship
      And call their worshiping "science and technology".
      But even they, too, must go down with the ship
      As their demon destroys ALL biology.

      Young Oppy made a huge demon of death in a blazing hot hell
      A flaming mass bigger than all but a sun
      Now each of us dread the little demon as well
      And all the ill things it has done.

      It's wrecked our democracy
      And it's ruined our health
      And as it kills both the strong and the lazy --
      It even destroys our wealth.

      And it pollutes everything
      and it ruins the land
      and it harms the animals
      and it has got to go before Y2K
      and either it has less than three months to live --
      or we do.
      Humans and the demon hot atom do not belong
      on the same planet.
      But we are.
      Woe is us.

      Copyright (c) 1999 by Russell D. Hoffman
      May be freely distributed but please keep this links attached:

      Visit:
      http://www.radiation.org
      or visit:
      http://www.noradiation.org/

      or write to President Clinton:
      president@...

      or write to the Veep:
      vice-president@...

      Please do something!

      Russell D. Hoffman,
      Carlsbad, California

      Peace Activist, Environmentalist, High Tech Guru:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/whoisrdh.htm

      Founder and Editor of the Stop Cassini newsletter:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/cassini/nltrs/index.htm

      Learn the madness of NASA's ongoing nuclear policies! Visit the Stop
      Cassini web site:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/cassini/cassini.htm

      Y2K worries? We've got em! Meltdowns, EMPs, Terrorism, you-name-it:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/y2k/index.htm

      Facing facts: Learn about The Effects of Nuclear War here:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/tenw/nuke_war.htm

      What is a half-life? (Compares Plutonium 238 to Plutonium 239)
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/cassini/nltrs/nltr0146.htm

      What is the Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)? Is nuclear war winnable?
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/cassini/nltrs/nltr0128.htm

      Hug a tree! Read why it should matter to you what happens to the great
      Redwoods in California:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/misc/stories/redwoods/redwoods.htm

      Why you need encryption: An interview with Phil Zimmerman:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/hightech/philspgp.htm
      (also available in Spanish)

      ** THE ANIMATED SOFTWARE COMPANY
      ** Russell D. Hoffman, Owner and Chief Programmer
      ** P.O. Box 1936
      ** Carlsbad CA 92018-1936
      ** (800) 551-2726
      ** (760) 720-7261
      ** Fax: (760) 720-7394
      ** Visit the world's most eclectic web site:
      ** http://www.animatedsoftware.com

      Bush's Anti-Clinton "Zingers"
      Wednesday, October 06, 1999

      Consortiumnews.com - http://www.consortiumnews.com

      While preparing for the first debate in 1992, President George Bush armed
      himself with a list of what he called "zingy" one-liners to use against
      Democrat Bill Clinton.

      Many of the scripted "ad libs" mocked Arkansas Gov. Clinton's inexperience
      in world affairs. Others zeroed in on Clinton's actions as a young man.
      Some contrasted Clinton's lack of knowledge with then-Sen. Al Gore's
      broader experience.

      One joke read: "On the campaign trail ... when the Governor's asked a
      question, notice how he always turns to Al Gore for help. Will Al Gore
      have to chaperone him to summit meetings?"

      Though the debate did not give Bush an opening to zap Clinton with the
      one-liners, the list of jokes offers insights into how the former
      president played politics.

      The jokes also have an ironic twist today with Texas Gov. George W. Bush
      mangling the names of nationalities and mislocating countries; insisting
      that his "young and foolish" actions aren't relevant to the presidential
      election; and facing criticism from Vice President Al Gore. (The "zinger"
      list was recently released by the National Archives in response to a
      Freedom of Information Act request.)

      The "zinger" story can be read at http://www.consortiumnews.com

      Consortiumnews.com is a free site, but we urge those who wish to support
      our investigative journalism to help us in one of the following ways:

      --Make a tax-deductible donation to The Consortium for Independent
      Journalism, Inc., which helps finance journalism training and research.
      Checks should be sent to The Consortium for Independent Journalism, Inc.,
      2200 Wilson Blvd., Suite 102-231, Arlington, VA 22201.

      --Subscribe to the print publication, iF Magazine, for $25 a year (six
      issues). Or buy Robert Parry's new book, Lost History: Contras, Cocaine,
      the Press & 'Project Truth' for $19.95. Or get both for a discount price
      of $35. Orders can be made with Visa/Mastercard by calling 1-800-738-1812
      or 703-920-1802 or by check to The Media Consortium, 2200 Wilson Blvd.,
      Suite 102-231, Arlington, VA 22201.

      Bush & the Condor Mystery
      Thursday, October 07, 1999

      Consortiumnews.com - http://www.consortiumnews.com

      The CIA and the Justice Department are withholding documents that could
      clarify former President Bush's role in a double homicide in Washington,
      D.C., during his days as CIA director.

      Most of those documents remain secret despite President Clinton's order to
      declassify records that relate to torture and murder during the Chilean
      dictatorship of Gen. Augusto Pinochet. The CIA simply has dragged its
      heels. The Justice Department is withholding the documents on the grounds
      the 23-year-old murder case is still open.

      But the few documents that have been released add to the suspicion that
      CIA director Bush had advanced knowledge of an international assassination
      project called Operation Condor and, after the Washington murders, aided
      in the cover-up.

      Chilean dissident Orlando Letelier and an American co-worker, Ronni
      Moffitt, died when a Chilean assassin blew up Letelier's car as it drove
      along Embassy Row in Washington on Sept. 21, 1976.

      The documentary record now establishes that Bush's CIA was aware of
      Operation Condor -- the international assassination ring -- and knew that
      Chilean intelligence was infiltrating the assassin into the United States.
      After the murders, Bush's CIA withheld evidence from the FBI and
      disseminated a bogus analysis clearing Chile of suspicion.

      The full "Bush-Condor" story can be read at http://www.consortiumnews.com

      Consortiumnews.com is a free site, but we urge those who wish to support
      our investigative journalism to help us in one of the following ways:

      --Make a tax-deductible donation to The Consortium for Independent
      Journalism, Inc., which helps finance journalism training and research.
      Checks should be sent to The Consortium for Independent Journalism, Inc.,
      2200 Wilson Blvd., Suite 102-231, Arlington, VA 22201.

      --Subscribe to the print publication, iF Magazine, for $25 a year (six
      issues). Or buy Robert Parry's important new book, Lost History: Contras,