Konformist: KN4M 08 September 1999

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999

      The Konformist
      KN4M 08 September 1999

      Mind Control Survivor Gets Support from Film Industry Business Owner

      New Expert: FBI Fired at Davidians
      Ian Goddard (Ian@...)

      THE TRUTH ABOUT WESTERN SCIENCE

      WE HATE ASTROTURF!
      Russell Hoffman (rhoffman@...)

      KKasten@...
      Castloc@...

      Press Release
      For: Immediate Release
      Date: October 4, 1999
      Contact: Patricia Hamilton - (323) 469-6616

      Mind Control Survivor Gets Support from Film Industry Business Owner

      A large crowd is expected to fill the Fountain Ballroom for author Brice
      Taylor's lecture on Government Mind-Control, at the DoubleTree Hotel, in
      Pasadena, Sunday, October 17, at 4 p.m.; sponsored by CAST Locations owner
      Anne Basile.

      When asked why Basile has risked her 20 year reputation in the film
      industry as owner of "the oldest and best location library in L.A.," to
      become a "conspiracy theorist," she replied calmly, "It's not a 'theory;'
      besides, truth has never damaged my reputation. I'm doing this because I'm
      outraged by the lack of media attention to things as important as
      mind-control, sex crimes against children, the truth about missing children,
      government sponsored media blackouts, genetic engineering, Satanic ritual
      abuse, and secret societies; all of which Brice Taylor explains in her
      books.

      "For example," Basile continues, "how many people have heard about the
      case of Paul Bonacci, a mind-control victim, in Omaha, Nebraska who just won
      a one million dollar law suit in Federal Court against Lawrence E. King,
      docket #4;9lCV3037, which involves other high level business leaders, and
      institutions, as well as the Omaha Police Department? Former Nebraska Senator
      John DeCamp wrote a book about it called The Franklin Cover-Up. He was also
      Bonacci's lawyer on this case. Or, why hasn't the news media written about
      the tireless work of retired FBI Special Agent Ted Gunderson and his
      contribution to this victory?"

      Gunderson, a 27 year FBI veteran, who worked in the L.A. district with
      700 agents under his command will be introducing Taylor at the October 17th
      event. "Brice Taylor is credible, knowledgeable, and truthful," says
      Gunderson. "I admire and respect her courage in an effort to wake up
      America, and I'm with her 110% of the way!"

      "Brice Taylor explained to me," said Basile, "that she is the highest
      level MK-ULTRA survivor ever to go public. Finally, she'll tell her
      heart-wrenching story in the L.A. area - back to the scene of the crime.
      She's going to talk about the horrendous crimes against young people and
      other unsuspecting American citizens, including her own daughter, Kelly S.
      Ford, who is still under mind-control, and is being treated at Olive
      View-UCLA Medical Center in Sylmar, California, under the care of
      psychiatrist Dr. Paul Bong."

      For more information or to purchase tickets to Brice Taylor's Lecture
      please phone: (323) 466-5005 or (800) 932-9986; email: Castloc@...;
      visit the website: http://members.aol.com/castloc/control.html.

      Attention Press: Due to the sensitive nature of this event, tape recorders
      and cameras will not be allowed into the lecture hall. Special arrangements
      for the media must be made in advance. Please contact the office or see the
      website.

      *****

      New Expert: FBI Fired at Davidians
      Ian@...

      THE WASHINGTON POST (an excerpt)

      Expert Concludes FBI Fired Shots During
      Waco Siege

      By David A. Vise and Richard Leiby
      Washington Post Staff Writers
      Wednesday, October 6, 1999; Page A02

      An expert retained by the House Government
      Reform Committee said yesterday that he
      believes an FBI agent fired shots during
      the bureau's 1993 siege of the Branch Davidian
      compound near Waco, Tex., a view that is at
      odds with the FBI's consistent position that
      none of its agents fired at any time.

      Carlos Ghigliotti, an expert in thermal
      imaging and videotape analysis who has done
      work for the FBI, said he has spent hundreds
      of hours reviewing various tapes of the siege,
      including a newly released FBI audio recording
      that was part of a videotape turned over to
      Congress recently in response to a subpoena.

      Based on his review, Ghigliotti said he is
      convinced that during the final assault on
      April 19, 1993, an FBI agent shot in the
      direction of the Branch Davidian compound.

      "I conclude that the FBI fired shots on that
      day," Ghigliotti said in an interview yesterday.
      "I conclude this based on the ground-view
      videotapes taken from several different angles
      simultaneously and based on the overhead thermal
      tape. The gunfire from the ground is there,
      without a doubt."

      After being briefed yesterday by Ghigliotti,
      Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.), chairman of the
      committee that retained Ghigliotti as a witness,
      said: "What we have heard from this expert is
      troubling, but we think it is premature to make
      any final determination. We don't want to go
      off half-cocked. As soon as we get all the
      necessary information, we will hold hearings
      and present the information to the American people."

      SEE FULL REPORT:
      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPcap/1999-10/06/064r-100699-idx.html

      WACO BOMB: http://ian.goddard.net/wacorom2.htm

      *****

      Nick Sandberg <nick.sandberg@...>

      *****

      Thursday, October 07, 1999
      rhoffman@...

      To Whom It May Concern:

      We, The People of the United States, less than three months before Y2K,
      have something important on our minds and want America's professional
      sports teams to listen:

      WE HATE ARTIFICIAL TURF!

      We realize there are some players who speak favorably of it. But the vast
      majority do not and the fans don't like it either! We're fed up! FED UP
      with losing great players like Vinny Testaverde, whose loss for the season
      because of "artificial turf" practically guarantees the New York Jets are
      already out of playoff contention, three weeks into the season. How can
      the loss of one person damage a team so badly, some might ask? Well, first
      of all, he WAS their starting quarterback! Second of all, his unique style
      of play was carefully matched by the team owners with the talents of other
      players they acquired when putting together the team. But he's gone for
      the rest of the millennium, and probably so are the Jets. That's about a
      $20,000,000 loss just for his salary alone, depending on what condition he
      comes back in. And what is the cost of not being able to make it to the
      playoffs when a moment ago you were practically a shoe-in? That's gotta be
      worth close to a billion dollars, easy.

      They are making plans to tear up the artificial turf right now in Giants
      Stadium, Vinny's home field (shared with the New York Giants and many other
      professional sports teams) (see quote, below). Too late for Vinny, but
      it's better than never.

      As for the indoor stadiums, we say that figuring out how to grow grass
      indoors is a lot cheaper than loosing $20,000,000 quarterbacks (and not to
      mention high school kids too) because we have them playing rough-and-tumble
      games on what is in effect, little more than CEMENT with a RUG on it!

      We, the fans of America, demand that they tear up the artificial turf
      surfaces and things like it EVERYWHERE and plant natural grass in dirt. In
      schools, junior leagues, minor leagues, and in all the major sports parks
      as well! We're sick of the stuff. We love grass, the players love grass,
      and most of all, the physiology of the human body when compressed against a
      surface while being crushed by a 240-pound linebacker LOVES GRASS when
      compared to artificial turf, even though we admit the human body would
      probably like to have better blockers instead, given a choice.

      Sincerely,

      Russell D. Hoffman
      Sports Fan
      Carlsbad, California

      Please add your name and send this to NBC news specifically. Why NBC and
      not ABC or CBS or ESPN or any of the others? Because I have handy, THREE
      NBC email addresses which I believe are valid and which you can use, that's
      why! If you want to send a letter to other stations, go ahead, but at
      least please contact NBC! They present many of these games. They tally
      the scores, they send out film crews and announcers -- let them count our
      votes too and they'll know how many millions of people HATE ARTIFICIAL
      TURF!!!!!

      "NBC Dateline" <dateline@...>
      "NBC Nightly News" <nightly@...>
      "NBC Today" <today@...>

      Send this letter to friends and to NBC!!

      Send it to other media organizations too! (ABC, FOX, etc.)

      ----- HERE IS A CLIP FROM www.giants.com ABOUT GIANTS STADIUM GOING TO
      GRASS: -----

      FROM:
      http://www.giants.com/news/assorted/assorted_grass.html

      September 29, 1999 -- The New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, the
      New York Giants and the New York Jets today released the following
      statement concerning the playing surface at Giants Stadium:

      Following a lengthy review of the 1999 experimental grass tray system
      during the National Football League preseason, the Authority and the two
      franchises are greatly encouraged by the improvement in the system from the
      prior year. Significantly, for the first time, our field consultant, Clark
      Companies, stated that they expect the current tray design augmented by a
      heating and cooling system, could provide a quality surface for National
      Football League play from the preseason through January postseason games.
      While there are operational and financial issues to be resolved, the three
      parties have agreed to move forward anticipating that Giants Stadium will
      go to a grass surface for the 2000 season.

      ----- END OF CLIP FROM WWW.GIANTS.COM -----

      Are you ready for Y2K? Don't be ashamed! No one else is! Visit Russell's
      Y2K-preparedness page to find out what dangers America is facing and find
      out what YOU need to do to protect yourself:
      http://www.animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/y2k/index.htm

      ** THE ANIMATED SOFTWARE COMPANY
      ** Russell D. Hoffman, Owner and Chief Programmer
      ** P.O. Box 1936
      ** Carlsbad CA 92018-1936
      ** (800) 551-2726
      ** (760) 720-7261
      ** Fax: (760) 720-7394
      ** Visit the world's most eclectic web site:
      ** http://www.animatedsoftware.com