Konformist: Happy Holidays

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 1998

      The Konformist is taking a little computer break. Rest assured we will be back for more abuse by the 1st of January 1999. Here is some goodies we've got planned:

      THE MILLENNIUM BUG, THE NEW WORLD ORDER, AND A CONSPIRACY THEORIST'S WET DREAM
      John Quinn's latest masterpiece.

      The Persecution of Jim Goad
      Jim Hogshire and Adam Parfry report on the attack of Jim Goad, author of "The Redneck Manifesto" and the notorious "Answer Me!" magazine.

      Revolution Part 5
      RU Sirius latest part of his master plan to conquer the world. Plus, coming soon, an interview with Mr. Sirius.

      "Kundalini Tales"
      Info on Richard Sauder's new book, which is an excellent read.

      THE ANTI-PHELPS UNDERGROUND
      Expose of Fred Phelps, The Konformist BOTM for November 1998.

      Diana, Queen of Heaven: The New World Relgion
      Info on the upcoming book by Ru Mills on the murder of Lady Diana.

      All this and more!!!

      Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/klubkonformist

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist