Konformist: "I WAS A SEX SLAVE FOR THE CIA!!!"

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999

      http://www.konformist.com/mkkafe/mkkafe.htm
      http://www.konformist.com/mkkafe/ciaslave.htm

      Trance Formation of America
      Book Review
      by

      Jaye C. Beldo
      Netnous@...

      If you are bored out of your mind with the usual Pamela Anderson Lee
      'power fuck' porn, I suggest grabbing a copy of Trance Formation of America
      and heading to the nearest bathroom with a jar of Vaseline. Why not infuse
      new life into your worn out sexual fantasies by envisioning some of the
      scenes spelled out in Cathy O'Brien's supposed expos´┐Ż of the pedophile
      shenanigans of our Government officials? I mean, how could you not get
      excited over picturing Hillary Clinton going down on the author's deformed
      vagina like a starved wolf will Bill walks in on them and casually ignores
      them? How can you not get excited about Box Car Willie's penchant for
      fondling preteens after his cornball shows at the Grand Ol' Opry? Or Dick
      Cheney using an OZ hour glass as if it were a vibrator on the author, while
      dry running the next meeting with Prince Bandar bin Sultan through his mind?
      Excuse my overt facetiousness, but this is one hard book to swallow,
      pardon the pun. I cannot help but get the impression that Cathy is, at
      times, really no different from some of the questionable UFO abductees making
      extravagant claims of being transported to other solar systems and back
      again. Obviously something happened to her of a traumatic nature (her wary
      demeanor and tremulous voice reminds me very much of Bill Cooper when he
      talks about the Kennedy assassination). You can hear the trauma in her
      voice. How she has chosen, whether unconsciously or not, to manifest the
      effects of the trauma deserves some responsible scrutiny from the reader.
      I have trouble fully believing her harrowing story for a number of
      reasons. Firstly she starts out her book with the following sentence:
      "Mind Control is absolute." I can hear Robert Anton Wilson rolling over in
      his non-local indeterminate grave, shuddering, in subatomic fashion, upon
      hearing the word is as well as absolute! With statements like these,
      obviously there are no chinks in O'Brien's armor. Her version of the Great
      Wall of China is firmly in place and there are no peep holes, no
      opportunities for us to make our own conclusions. (Please see my review of
      David Icke's book, The Biggest Secret posted on The Konformist web site for
      further elaboration on this phenomena of how paranoia compels authors to fill
      all available space with wall to wall facts.)
      However, considering the sordid reputation our government officials have,
      as spelled out in many other conspiracy books, I truly want to believe at
      least some of O'Brien's stories. I want to believe that Sparky Anderson, the
      manager of the Detroit Tigers is/was a pedophile. I want to believe, more
      than anything, that Gerald Ford made Cathy give him head in the most savage
      of fashions.
      The details Cathy gives are convincing and deeply disturbing if not
      because they actually happened then because they are the overt manifestation
      of some other painful experiences she suffered through in her past. I wonder
      how could she invent all of the relentless scenarios of sexual abuse
      chronicled in Trance Formation. If she did, I at least hand it to her for
      having a more than vivid imagination. She seems to have an imagination that
      may possibly help her cope with the pains of sexual abuse, whether it be from
      family members or politicians. The details are as convincing as those found
      in a well written Cloak and Dagger novel. (I'm not suggesting False Memory
      Syndrome but rather that she may be accessing, via her imagination, the
      lower astral plane which is rife with ethereal perversions, the very plane
      that attempts to control us through low vibrational thoughts).
      Truth Seekers Books (http://truth-seeker.com) who have been kind enough
      to send me most of their excellent conspiracy related titles also sent me a
      video of Cathy and her intelligence insider 'rescuer' Mark Phillips giving a
      talk on the subject. I attempted to willingly 'suspend my disbelief' to
      allow the subjective reality of Cathy and Mark into my inscape but something
      just did not intuitively click or ring true with their story. Strangely, as
      Mark preambled on for Cathy, he did not go into any extensive details of how
      he rescued her from the CIA's MK-Ultra lair. I really wanted to know more
      about it so I could be more thoroughly convinced by her story.
      I tried to avoid psychoanalyzing Cathy while watching the video.
      However, I did notice that she used some NLP techniques to enhance her
      persuasive potential, such as the voice roll, nodding the head to emphasize
      certain words, widening the eyes at key moments and other tricks that most
      politicians and T.V Evangelists use to put their audience members in a
      suggestive state. I wonder where she learned these techniques from. Did she
      learn them from her supposed tormentors at the CIA? If so she needs to hone
      the skills a bit more to make them less obvious.
      I suggest that the reader of Trance Formation regard the work as an
      elaborate albeit disturbing metaphor of the effects of sexual abuse on young
      children and how it manifests later on in their lives. Cathy's work may very
      well provide us with a useful perspective on how trauma can embody itself,
      how it can be projected upon political figures (and also how political
      figures can project their perverted sexuality upon us which then manifests in
      our imaginations. I highly recommend reading Ioan Couliano's work, Eros and
      Magic in the Italian Renaissance. He describes how those holding power
      manipulated the masses via images of a sexual nature. Same old, same old.
      He was later assassinated in a bathroom on the campus of the University of
      Chicago.)
      What I mean is that the very people she chronicles as having abused her
      could represent/embody, in a way recognizable to her and us, the very deep,
      ultimately core pathology in the heart of the American psyche. I have little
      doubt that some of the horrific things she mentions actually happen on a day
      to day basis. Completely denying them would be folly. However the web Cathy
      weaves must be skirted with much caution. The gravity of her argument could
      very well suck us into territory hard to escape if we don't take the
      necessary precautions.

      Jaye C. Beldo is a writer, intuitive counselor, and spiritual anarchist. He
      has been published in FATE, Green Egg, Magical Blend, Mythos Journal,
      Electric Dreams, etc.
      He can be reached at Netnous@...

      http://www.trance-formation.com

      Trance Formation Of America:
      PRESS RELEASE
      U.S. GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL

      On August 3rd, 1977 the 95th U.S. Congress opened hearings into the
      reported abuses concerning the CIA's TOP SECRET mind control research
      program code named MK Ultra. On February 8th, 1988, an MK Ultra victim,
      Cathy O'Brien, was covertly rescued from her mind control enslavement by
      Intelligence insider Mark Phillips. Their seven year pursuit of Justice
      was stopped FOR REASONS OF NATIONAL SECURITY. Learn the shocking details
      behind this coverup in their newly released book, TRANCE Formation of
      America.
      In the presentation that I am transcribing and publishing, Mark Phillips
      and Cathy O'Brien summarize their stories and answer questions from the
      audience. After the entire transcription has been posted, I will add my
      personal observations made during and after this presentation, as well
      as provide the results of two attempts I made to verify their story.

      I am striving to provide this information as objectively as possible, so
      that the reader may come to his or her own conclusions.

      Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien may be reached at the following address:

      Mark Phillips/Cathy O'Brien
      PO Box 158352
      Nashville, TN 37215