Konformist: URGENT: Dr. Hulda Clark -- Call To Arms

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      URGENT: Dr. Hulda Clark -- Call To Arms

      What has happened to Royal Raymond Rife, Dr. Burzynski and other pioneers
      in medicine has finally happened to Dr. Hulda Clark.

      On September 20, Dr. Hulda Clark was arrested in San Diego. She is
      presently held in a prison in Santee, waiting to be extradited to Indiana,
      where she is charged with "praciticing medicine without a license", a
      class C felony facing 2-8 years in prison.

      The patients in her clinic in Mexico, most of them terminally ill and
      getting better under Dr. Clark's supervision, had to be sent home to try
      and do the protocol on their own.

      WHAT YOU CAN DO

      Every week I receive several testimonials from patients who praise the
      work of Dr. Clark and say how much it has helped them. You have a chance
      to make yourselves heard now. There will be a hearing on Monday and we
      want to present as many testimonials and protest letters as we can. You
      too can be a part of this. Write an email to

      healthy@... (Geoffrey Clark)

      with your protest letter and/or testimonial with copy to

      me@...

      All the letters (hundreds are already on the way) will be used to present
      to the authorities on Monday, and to the press that will be present also.
      They must understand that we do not tolerate this kind of suppression of
      information that saves lives.

      We have decided to turn this into something positive and teach the
      suppressors a lesson, like it has been done in the Dr. Atkins case. We are
      working day and night now to make this happen (it is 3:24am as I am
      writing this). But only grass roots support - meaning YOU - can help us do
      that.

      FURTHER INFORMATION AND ACTION

      As of next week, the domain www.freedrclark.com will update you on the
      case and tell you what you can do to help Dr. Clark be free and proceed
      with her research that saves lives daily. As long as the domain is not
      workable yet you will find information on www.drclark.net as of Sunday.

      www.freedrclark.com will tell you what other actions you can take to help
      Dr. Clark, like addresses of the officials involved. Also you can make
      donations to support this effort. It is now needed more than ever before.
      You can already make donations on the membership form on www.drclark.net
      -> Dr. Clark Research Association -> Become a member. Just add "court
      case" in one of the fields so that the donation will be allocated
      correctly.

      Counting on you
      Sincerely
      David P. Amrein
      President, Dr. Clark Research Association

      NOTE: Dr. Hulda Clark is author of the books: The Cure For All Cancers
      http://www.drclark.ch/