Konformist: We're Number 45!!! Please Vote Today!!!

  • Robalini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 1999

      PLEASE VOTE TODAY!
      SHANIA TO KIRBY: "I WANT YOU ON TOP!!!"

      According to The World Charts, The Konformist is now the 45th most popular
      Home Page in the world.

      To view The Konformist on the list:

      http://www.worldcharts.com/hcm-full.html

      In our fourth week on the top 100, we climb another 9 spaces to number 45.

      The Shania Twain Online Fan Club is at number 40, which means The Konformist
      could very likely pass her site this week. Shania is said to have stated to
      Kirby, "That's okay, I want you looking down at me in passion!"

      There are two ways that The Konformist can rise on this list and pass the
      spandex-clad country singer. One, you can keep voting for it every week and
      pass this around to your friends, or two, I can break the legs of my 44
      competitors. It's up to you which plan is taken.

      To opt for choice one, set your browser to:

      http://www.worldcharts.com/hvote.html?add=[1616]

      Be sure to give The Konformist a big five points.

      Even easier, you can vote via email:

      Send an email to homepages@... with the following message:

      5 http://www.konformist.com [1616]

      Remember, do this weekly, as the voting is tabulated weekly, and please pass
      this around.

      Thanks, and keep up the work. Shania needs Kirby now: only you can help her.