Battle of the Kannabis Kolas

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011

      Steamshovelpress.com is back! New web content! New book product! New conference information! PLUS: a new, daily, twitterish quip: "Parapolitics Offhand!"

      Now available on CD and through US Mail only: Popular Parapolitics, 219 pages, illustrated, of comentary on the nexus of parapolitics and popular culture. $15 post paid from Kenn Thomas, POB 210553, St. Louis, MO 63121.

      http://www.steamshovelpress.com

      Canna Cola V Kushtown Sodas

      Canna Cola
      http://www.drinkcannacola.com

      Canna Cola is the World's Most Recognized Brand in Medical Marijuana. Providing Tasty THC Infused Carbonated Beverages for Medical Marijuana Users. Our Kick-Ass Flavors Include Orange Kush, Sour Diesel, Grape Ape, Doc Weed and Our Classic Canna Cola.

      Canna Cola™ Just Say Yes™
      Coming to a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Near You Soon!

      Canna Cola started out with a simple goal – to create a great tasting, effective, medical marijuana beverage while simultaneously legitimizing an unjustly stigmatized industry. We felt the most effective way to achieve this was to create the first nationally recognized brand of medical marijuana edibles. And so we did, and Canna Cola was born.

      Medical marijuana should not be relegated to a treatment of last resort. Dispensaries shouldn't forced to locate in the most seedy and run down parts of town, and patients shouldn't have to worry that they'll get fired from their job for following a doctor's recommendation. Medical marijuana is a legitimate choice among many options to improve your physical and mental well being. However, as we can see by our federal and state laws, even those states that allow for medical marijuana, that we continue to put marijuana in an entirely different than other medicines.

      Drug stores are welcome in any neighborhood, even though most of them also sell alcohol and cigarettes. Someone can take Vicodin, Percocet and any number of highly addictive prescription drugs and they will never get fired from their job for taking their legally obtained medicine. Over-the-counter, we all have easy access to decongestants, pain killers, expectorants, sedatives, anti-inflammatories and an endless selection of pharmaceuticals concoctions. We shop for these in brightly lit neighborhood stores, free from judgment and social stigma, and take these medicines on a self regulated as-need basis.

      We believe that one of the reasons for this paradox is that much of the public, and most of our legislators, still think of medical marijuana as a scary, underground activity run by drug lords and pushers. They feel it's shameful and it should be hidden from the public. Yes, it is legal, but that doesn't mean they have to like it or make it easy on anyone. And so they do, at every opportunity, with zoning restrictions or even outright bans.

      This is of course directly connected to a mindset formulated from decades of irrational prohibition which forced honest, hard working citizens to seek their marijuana though illegal means and prevented any discussion of marijuana use from a scientific, cultural, constitutional, and economic perspective.

      Compounding the prejudice is the medical marijuana industry's own self isolation. In the medical marijuana community, the dominant idea is to run silent and deep – don't draw attention to yourself. While this is a legitimate short term strategy, it only re-enforces the public's perception that this is somehow "wrong". You can't demand to be treated as a legitimate business, yet also shroud yourself in secrecy. Your silence won't protect you.

      Canna Cola is founded on the idea that taking your medication should be a life afirming experience free from shame and stigma. The idea that taking your medicine shouldn't be an enjoyable experience is not only cruel but counterproductive to healing and the relieving of suffering. Patients seeks out medical marijuana for various reason. Some are fighting cancer and chemotherapy leaves them too nauseous to eat. Some are wracked by muscle spasms that prevent them from working. Some are plagued by such chronic body aches that they can barely sleep. But some say these people haven't suffered enough. They should also be required to take medicine that tastes bitter, unpleasant, and comes in a drab gray bottle.

      Canna Cola believes that having a debilitating illness is more than enough burden. There is no need to add to it. Our packaging is designed to bring happiness to those who are suffering. We use bright colors and humorous, yet sophisticated graphics and names intentionally. When a patient holds our bottle we want them to smile, and when they drink it we want them to have pleasurable experience. It's well known that the mere act of smiling boosts your immune system, lowers your blood pressure and releases endorphins into your system. So while laughter is not necessarily the best medicine, feeling happy is a critical part to fighting disease and recovering from illness. When a cancer patient picks up a bottle of Canna Cola to counteract the ravages of chemotherapy, it's supposed to bring a smile to their face. Bringing joy to those who are suffering is nothing to be ashamed of and the reason we exist.

      Clay Butler
      President and Co-Founder

      The idea that taking your medicine shouldn't be an enjoyable experience is not only cruel but counterproductive to healing and the relieving of suffering. Patients seeks out medical marijuana for various reason. Some are fighting cancer and chemotherapy leaves them too nauseous to eat. Some are wracked by muscle spasms that prevent them from working. Some are plagued by such chronic body aches that they can barely sleep. But some say these people haven't suffered enough. They should also be required to take medicine that tastes bitter, unpleasant, and comes in a drab gray bottle.

      We believe that having a debilitating illness is more than enough burden. There is no need to add to it. Our packaging is designed to bring happiness to those who are suffering. We use bright colors and humorous, yet sophisticated graphics and names intentionally. When a patient holds our bottle we want them to smile and when they drink it we want them to have pleasurable experience. It's well known that the mere act of smiling boosts your immune system, lowers your blood pressure and releases endorphins into your system. So while laughter is not necessarily the best medicine, feeling happy is a critical part to fighting disease and recovering from illness. When a cancer patient picks up a bottle of Canna Cola to counteract the ravages of chemotherapy, it's supposed to bring a smile to their face. Bringing joy to those who are suffering is nothing to be ashamed of and the reason we exist.

      Bottlers

      We are seeking the most committed, experienced, and ambitious medical marijuana providers for exclusive bottling partnerships in all fourteen medical marijuana states. Previous bottling experience is not necessary but you must be experienced in extracts and edibles, run a clean operation, and have the working capital to launch the world's most recognized brand of medical marijuana in your state.

      Email us at bottlers@...

      Dispensaries

      Would you like to carry Canna Cola in your dispensary?

      Email us at dispensary@...

      Investors
      Would you like to have a part in conquering the world?

      Email us at investors@...

      Licensing

      We are seeking creative opportunities with well capitalized and experienced licensees and manufactures who would like to build the world's most recognized brand of medical marijuana.

      Email us at licensing@...

      Media inquires.

      Email us at media@...

      General Email: info@...

      6120 West Tropicana, Suite A16-248
      Las Vegas NV. 89103

      *

      Kushtown Sodas
      http://www.kushtownusa.com

      KUSHTOWN SODAS, SHOTS, BUBBLE GUM, DONT FORGET OUR BBQ AND HOT SAUCE!!!

      In this ever changing industry; Kushtown USA is inspired to make a difference. Our purpose is to provide a healthcare alternative to a growing patient population. Based out of Santa Clarita, California; Kushtown USA has spent the last seven years dedicated to providing quality, natural products to our consumers. Our objective is simple – to make delicious products that are effective in the treatment of chronic pain.

      Working in compliance with Proposition 215 and in accordance with current health and safety codes-we have infused all of our products with quality grade THC. Using low glycemic, cold pressed, food grade kosher glycerin based medication that cause our products to not only be delicious, but to also offer a stronger, longer and more physical effect.

      The goal of Kushtown USA has always been to work smart and efficient. To lead in the development of edible products, to educate and to make positive long term impacts on both the industry and our communities.

      Soda Flavors
      Beach Fuel
      Bubba's Old Fashioned Root Beer
      Bulldog Fuel
      Chem Dawg's Cherry Soda
      Cherry Kushtown Kola
      Cherry Lemonade Headband Soda
      Gingerjuana
      Grandaddy Purple Grape Soda
      Granny's Apple Soda
      Empire Fuel
      Humboldt County Green Tea
      Humboldt's Finest Lemon Ice Tea
      Kushtown Kola
      Kushtown Soda Sugarless
      LA Confidential Fuel
      LA Fuel
      Lion Fuel
      Master Kush Energy Drink
      Maui Waui Punch
      Orange Wreck Soda
      Pineapple Express
      Professor Kush
      Pure Kush Energy Drink
      Sactown Fuel
      San Diego Fuel
      San Fernando Valley Fuel
      Skywalker Creme Soda
      Sour DZL Fuel
      Strawberry Cough Soda

      KushShots
      Kush Shot Fruit Punch
      Kush Shot Ice Tea
      Kush Shot Orange

      Other Products
      Kushtown Gum
      Kushtown BBQ Sauce
      Kushtown Hot Sauce

      Call for Pricing!

      Northern California Representative
      Harold J. Moret – (424) 200-1144

      Southern California Representative
      Desmond – (323) 803-0852

      Kushtown products are available in your local CA collectives. If your favorite collective does not carry Kushtown products, please ask them to!

      In compliance with H&S Code 11362.5
      ONLY collectives or dispensaries may order from Kushtown per Prop 215 to be in compliance