U.S House Under Martial Law - Confirmed by C-Span

  • Nierika
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      http://www.republicmedia.tv/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&id=248

      U.S House Under Martial Law - Confirmed by C-Span

      US House session 09/28/2008 This may be just House Jargon, but still an interesting cry for help! Now we know why the house is having secret meetings behind closed doors!!! "I understand that we're under martial law as declared by the speaker last night." REP. Michael Burgess Rep Michael Burgess R-Texas 26th district, Lewisville, Ft Worth Texas. The House Representatives are under martial law! I guess that's one sure way to pass the 700 Billion Dollar Bailout...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wc_Lza1J6o