    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007

      http://www.isecureonline.com/Reports/FCBK/W680H804/

      Black Listed Cancer Treatment Could Save Your Life
      by Meryl Ratzman

      BALTIMORE -- As unbelievable as it seems the key to stopping many
      cancers has been around for over 30 years. Yet it has been banned.
      Blocked. And kept out of your medicine cabinet by the very agency
      designed to protect your health -- the FDA.

      In 1966, the senior oncologist at a prominent NY hospital rocked the
      medical world when he developed a serum that "shrank cancer tumors
      in 45 minutes!"

      Headlines hit every major paper around the world. Scientists and
      researchers applauded. Time and again this life-saving treatment
      worked miracles, but the FDA shut him down, ignoring the research he
      had done and the hope he had given to many.

      You read that right. He was not only shut down -- but also forced
      out of the United States where others may have benefited from his
      discovery. That was 32 years ago. How many other treatments have
      they been allowed to hide? Just as in the case of this miracle
      serum, these too go unmentioned.

      Two-Nutrient Cancer Breakthroughs...

      Decades ago, European research scientist Dr. Johanna Budwig, a six-
      time Nobel Award nominee, discovered a totally natural formula. It
      not only protects against the development of cancer, but fights
      existing cancer as well. People all over the world who were
      diagnosed with incurable cancer and sent home to die have greatly
      benefited from this research and went on to lead normal lives--
      thanks to this amazing formula.

      After 30 years of study, Dr. Budwig observed that the blood of
      seriously ill cancer patients was deficient in certain nutrients. It
      was the lack of these nutrients that allowed cancer cells to grow
      out of control.

      By simply eating a combination of two natural and delicious foods
      (found on page 134) not only can cancer be prevented -- but in case
      after case it was actually healed! "Symptoms of cancer, liver
      dysfunction, and diabetes were completely alleviated." Remarkably,
      what Dr. Budwig discovered was a totally natural way for eradicating
      cancer.

      However, when she went to publish these results so that everyone
      could benefit -- she was blocked by drug manufacturers who stood to
      lose a lot of money. Since natural substances cannot be patented,
      drug companies won't make money by marketing them. For over 10 years
      now her methods have proved effective -- yet she is denied
      publication -- blocked by the giants who don't want you to read her
      words.

      What's more, the world is full of expert minds like Dr. Budwig who
      have pursued cancer remedies and come up with remarkable natural
      formulas and diets that work for hundreds and thousands of patients.
      How to Fight Cancer and Win author William Fischer has studied these
      methods and revealed their secrets for you -- so that you or someone
      you love may be spared the horrors of conventional cancer
      treatments.

      As early as 1947, Virginia Livingston, M.D., isolated a cancer-
      causing microbe. She noted that every cancer sample analyzed
      (whether human or other animal) contained it.

      This microbe -- a bacteria that is actually in each of us from birth
      to death -- multiplies and promotes cancer when the immune system is
      weakened by disease, stress, or poor nutrition. Worst of all, the
      microbes secrete a special hormone protector that short-circuits our
      body's immune system -- allowing the microbes to grow undetected for
      years. No wonder so many patients are riddled with cancer by the
      time it is detected. But there is hope even for them...

      Turn to page 82 of How to Fight Cancer and Win for the delicious
      diet that can help stop the formation of cancer cells and shrink
      tumors.

      They walked away from traditional cancer treatments... and were
      healed!

      Throughout the pages of How to Fight Cancer and Win, you'll meet
      real people who were diagnosed with cancer -- suffered through harsh
      conventional treatments -- turned their backs on so called modern
      medicine -- only to be miraculously healed by natural means! Here is
      just a sampling of what others have to say about the book.

      "We purchased How to Fight Cancer and Win, and immediately my
      husband started following the recommended diet for his just
      diagnosed colon cancer. He refused the surgery that our doctors
      advised. Since following the regime recommended in the book he has
      had no problems at all, cancer-wise. If not cured, we believe the
      cancer has to be in remission." -- Thelma B.

      "I bought How to Fight Cancer and Win and this has to be the
      greatest book I've ever read. I have had astounding results from the
      easy to understand knowledge found in this book. My whole life has
      improved drastically and I have done so much for many others. The
      information goes far beyond the health thinking of today." -- Hugh M.

      "I can't find adequate words to describe my appreciation of your
      work in providing How to Fight Cancer and Win. You had to do an
      enormous amount of research to bring this vast and most important
      knowledge to your readers.

      My doctor found two tumors on my prostate with a high P.S.A. He
      scheduled a time to surgically remove the prostate, but I canceled
      the appointment. Instead I went on the diet discussed in the book
      combined with another supplement. Over the months my P.S.A. has
      lowered until the last reading was one point two." -- Duncan M.

      If anyone you love has cancer, don't let them fight it alone. Claim
      your copy of "How to Fight Cancer and Win" and discover the most
      powerful cancer survival kit ever assembled.

      *****

      BURN BABY BURN – The California Celebrity Fires
      The `Boo ain't no N.O.
      Plus: George Bush, Flame Retard
      By Greg Palast

      What color is your disaster? It makes a difference. A life and
      death difference.

      Dig:

      Population of San Diego fire evacuation zone: 500,000
      Population of the New Orleans flood evacuation zone: 500,000

      White folk as a % of evacuees, San Diego: 66%
      Black folk as % of evacuees, New Orleans: 67%

      Size counts, too. Size of your wallet, that is:

      Evacuees in San Diego, in poverty: 9%
      Evacuees in New Orleans, in poverty: 27%

      The numbers would be even uglier, though more revealing, if I
      included evacuees of the celebrity fire in Malibu.

      The President didn't do a photo-strafing of the scene from 1700 feet
      this time. Instead, we have the photo op of George, feet on the
      ground, hanging with Arnold the Action Man. (However, I'm informed
      that the President was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to wear
      one of those neat fireman hats like Rudi G got at Ground Zero.)

      In 2005, while the bodies were still being fished out of flooded
      homes in New Orleans, Republican Congressman Richard Baker praised
      The Lord for his mercy. "We finally cleaned up public housing in
      New Orleans. We couldn't do it, but God did," he said about the
      removal of the poor from the project near the French Quarter much
      coveted by speculators.

      But as this week's flames spread, no Republican Congressman
      cried, "Burn baby burn!" to praise the Lord for cleaning up
      the `Boo, the sin-and-surf playground of Hollywood luvvies.

      In New Orleans, God's covenant with real estate developers has been
      very profitable. Over 70,000 families remain, two years after the
      waters receded, in mobile home concentration centers far away from
      the N.O. re-building boom. Let's see how long it takes to get Tom
      Hanks back on his beach towel.

      Standing next to Governor Schwarzenegger, a smug little Bush
      said, "It makes a big difference when you have someone in the
      statehouse willing to take the lead" – a snide attack on the former
      Democratic Governor of Louisiana on whom the White House
      successfully dumped the blame for the horror show in New Orleans.

      Mr. Bush never mentioned – and the media would never give away his
      secret – that 15 hours before the levees broke, the White House and
      FEMA knew the flood barriers were cracking, yet failed to inform the
      Governor and state police. Nor did Mr. Bush mention that his
      Department of Homeland Security's FEMA trolls took away evacuation
      planning from the state and gave it to a crew of crony contractors
      who, for a million bucks, came up with a plan that came down to, "If
      a hurricane comes, get in your car and drive like hell."

      In California, plans were in place, money poured down with the flame
      retardant, and no one is suggesting that Mel Gibson move his
      swastika collection to a FEMA trailer.

      Not comparable, the `Boo and the N.O.? You can say that again. But
      as a kid who grew up in the ass end of Los Angeles, I can tell you
      that disaster apartheid applies on the local scale as well. Look at
      the tarry filth of Compton and Long Beach shores versus the panicked
      reaction when a bit of garbage or oil sheen hits Malibu sands. (I
      remember, standing on the crude-covered shore of an Alaska Native
      village in March, 1991, the day Exxon announced it would end the
      clean-up from the Exxon Valdez spill. That same day, the papers
      showed the careful scouring that week of every pebble on Malibu
      beaches hit by dinky spill incident.)

      Please don't get the idea I'm slap-happy about the California
      inferno. My parents live in San Diego - and one of my favorite Air
      America hosts had to evacuate from her Del Mar hot tub, poor dear.
      (I've heard, however, that billionaires well done taste just like
      chicken.)

      What I'm saying is: Besides the flames, there's a class war raging
      in America. Or, should I say, Class Massacre. Because only one
      side is taking all the bullets. Malibu, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica
      are "incorporated communities" – islands of privilege politically
      fenced off from the riff-raff sea of Los Angeles. These self-
      incorporated Bantustans of the wealthy have their own fire
      departments and schools. The money islands are relieved of having
      to pay for the schools and hospitals of the city where their
      gardeners live. (I can't tell which is the worst disaster that can
      befall an Angelino – a fire, an earthquake or the LA public school
      system.)

      Now, it's easy to say it's just George Bush who's the class clown of
      the class war. But it's an old story. When a flood took out the
      tony homes at Westhampton Dunes, the Clinton Administration picked
      up the full tab for rebuilding these summer hideaways of investment
      bankers. While today, death-by-poison stalks the environment of
      Black townships of Louisiana (the FEMA `guests' are parked in a zone
      called Cancer Ally), Al Gore can't be found. But when speaking of
      rising sea levels that can take out the homes of his buddies in `Boo
      or the Hamptons, Gore goes ga-ga.

      The one thing I'll say in favor of that vile little Louisiana
      Republican cheering the drowning of public housing residents, at
      least he's honest about how the system works. He's not afraid to
      remind us of the gods'-honest truth: disaster response is class war
      by other means.

      So let me not forget to report the war's body count:

      New Orleans flood deaths: 1,577.
      California celebrity fire deaths: 5.

      Tonight and this weekend, listen to "The Fire Next Time," on the
      Palast Report, aired each week on Air America's Clout with Richard
      Greene, on the Nova M network with Cynthia Black (from KPHX), on the
      Solution Zone with Christiane Brown (KJFK) – and live, in Chicago,
      this weekend, for Buzzflash.com, The Chicago Committee to Defend
      the Bill of Rights and WCPT, Chicago's Progressive Talk – and, on
      this Sunday morning on the Bree Show, KTLK Los Angeles, with
      host/evacuee Bree Walker, slightly charred (or is that a tan?) but
      undaunted.

      Greg Palast is the author the New York Times bestselling book, Armed
      Madhouse: From Baghdad to New Orleans - Sordid Secrets and Strange
      Tales of a White House Gone Wild.

      Sign up for Palast's investigative reports at www.GregPalast.com

      Kirchner claims Argentine victory
      2007/10/29

      Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has claimed victory in Argentina's
      presidential elections.

      Her claim comes after early official results, based on 15% of
      ballots being counted, gave her 42% of the vote.

      The count backs up earlier exit polls and such a margin would be
      enough to elect her without a run-off poll.

      If confirmed by the full count, she will succeed her husband Nestor
      Kirchner and become Argentina's first elected female president.

      "We've won by a wide margin," she told supporters in a speech at her
      campaign headquarters at a hotel in Buenos Aires.

      ELECTION ARITHMETIC
      27m eligible voters
      14 candidates running for president
      Winner needs 45%, or 40% plus 10-point lead
      If needed, second round on 25 November
      New president to be sworn in on 10 December

      As her husband, the outgoing president, stood at her side, she said
      she would build on his work.
      "We have repositioned the country, fought poverty and unemployment,
      all these tragedies that have hit Argentines," she said, referring
      to the country's recovery from the 2001 economic crash.

      The early count put her nearest rivals as Mr Kirchner's ex-Economy
      Minister Roberto Lavagna with 21% and former beauty queen Elisa
      Carrio with 18%.

      If Mrs Kirchner takes more than 45% of the full vote, or 40% with a
      10 point lead over the next nearest candidate, she will win the
      presidency without facing a second round of voting.

      Mr Kirchner has governed for the past four years, but surprised the
      nation by deciding not to seek a fresh term.

      Polling was extended by one hour in some parts of the country to
      1900 local time (2200 GMT) to accommodate a late rush of voters.

      Besides a new president, voters were choosing eight provincial
      governors, a third of the Senate and about half of the Chamber of
      Deputies.

      Some 27 million people were eligible to vote.

      Economy and crime

      The economy and rising crime have been the two main issues in
      campaigning.

      Mr Kirchner has overseen a return to stability and some prosperity
      since the economy collapsed six years ago, plunging thousands into
      poverty, the BBC's Daniel Schweimler reports from Buenos Aires.

      But there are fears over how strong the economy really is and
      general scepticism over official statistics suggesting inflation is
      under control.
      Ms Carrio, the candidate of the centre-left Civic Coalition, is
      running on an anti-corruption platform and has promised to reduce
      economic inequality.

      She urged the poorest to vote for her in order to take the election
      to a second round on 25 November.

      The other 12 candidates include Mr Lavagna of the centrist Coalition
      for an Advanced Nation and a well-known free-market economist,
      Ricardo Lopez Murphy.

      Mrs Kirchner's critics have attacked her for failing to outline
      exactly what her policies are, but voters who spoke to the BBC's
      Will Grant in Buenos Aires said the opposition had failed to offer
      any real alternative.

      Surprise candidate

      Just a few months ago, Mr Kirchner was riding high in the opinion
      polls and looked set to continue for a second term.

      However, it was announced in July that his wife Cristina, senator
      for Buenos Aires province, would stand in his place. No explanation
      was given.

      As candidate for the governing Front for Victory, she has promised
      to continue her husband's centre-left policies.

      As well as facing comparisons with Eva Peron, Argentina's legendary
      former first lady, Mrs Kirchner has been compared to former US First
      Lady Hillary Clinton, who is also a lawyer and senator seeking to
      become the first elected female president of her country.

      "I don't want to be compared with Hillary Clinton or with Evita
      Peron, or with anybody," she said recently.

      "There's nothing better than being yourself."

      *****

      http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/boo
      ks/biography/article2759391.ece

      From The Times
      October 29, 2007

      He went into the garden and began muttering `Iraq' and `it's all my
      fault'
      Tony Blair's election victory in 2005 was immediately followed by
      rebellion, a new biography reveals
      Philip Webster, Political Editor

      Tony Blair virtually regarded the result of the 2005 general
      election as a defeat for which he blamed himself and the Iraq war,
      according to a new biography.

      As the early results suggested a much-reduced Labour majority, Mr
      Blair went into the garden and started muttering "It's all my fault"
      and "Iraq", the book reveals.

      He accepted that it weakened his authority as Prime Minister to make
      the changes to the machinery of government that he wanted and to
      appoint the Government that he needed. And it further enfeebled him
      in his relationship with Gordon Brown, who had been persuaded late
      on to take a full part in the election campaign and grabbed most of
      the credit for winning a third term – albeit with the Labour
      majority cut from 167 to 64.

      Astonishing revelations in Blair Unbound by Anthony Seldon suggest
      that Mr Brown regularly told Mr Blair to "F off" as the Prime
      Minister put forward possible ministerial changes in the reshuffle
      after the election, and that plans drawn up by his advisers to
      revamp the Treasury were blocked immediately. The biography paints
      an extraordinary picture of a prime minister impotent to do what he
      desired, despite having given Labour a record third term, as he
      crumbled in front of John Prescott and Mr Brown when they resisted
      his planned changes.

      Before the election Mr Blair had again considered moving Mr Brown to
      the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), but the Chancellor's
      price for returning to the centre of the election campaign was to
      stay in his job, the book says.

      It reveals that as the election results came in, a deeply depressed
      Mr Blair –who was with his family and friends at Myrobella, his
      constituency home – was completely unnerved when Labour lost Putney
      to the Conservatives at 12.35am. "If we lost this we are going to
      lose the lot," he said to Jonathan Powell, his chief of staff.

      Later he went out into the garden in the "freezing cold" with his
      long-time aides Alastair Campbell and Sally Morgan. According to the
      book, "he started muttering things such as `It's all my fault'
      and `Iraq'". "It was a pretty grim hour or so," Ms Morgan said.

      The book describes how before the election Andrew Turnbull, the
      Cabinet Secretary, and John Birt, the former BBC Director-General
      who was brought in as a "blue skies" thinker by Mr Blair, drew up
      plans to reform the "overmighty Treasury".

      One plan was the creation of an Office of Management and Budget
      (OMB), which would be distinct from the Treasury and have
      responsibility for productivity and domestic spending, while the
      Treasury would be left in control of macroeconomic policy. Under
      this option the Treasury would be compensated for its loss by the
      sweetener of absorbing trade and competition policy from the
      Department of Trade and Industry.

      According to the book: "The ultras hoped that Blair would not only
      adopt such a plan but also move Brown out to the FCO. Some saw this
      as setting Brown up for a fall, believing that he would not be able
      to make a success of running foreign policy. Blair certainly gave
      serious consideration to the OMB plan and of moving Brown.
      He `licensed and encouraged this work', said one No 10 aide, `and
      was highly interested in where it was going'."

      As his Sedgefield result was declared in 2005 Mr Blair was attacked
      by an antiwar candidate who said he hoped that Mr Blair would visit
      wounded soldiers in hospital.

      The book says: "With Cherie on the edge of tears `it clearly
      impacted very badly on him; it was the most visibly weak I had ever
      seen him,' said one close aide. What was not known was that Blair
      had already visited and would continue to visit the wounded from
      Afghanistan and Iraq. He had, however, taken steps to ensure that
      the media did not report this information. `I don't want it to
      become political,' he told one military officer, `and because I
      don't want it to become political I'm prepared to take the hit from
      people that think I don't visit.' He did it `for the sake of his own
      conscience,' said one official."

      The following extract picks up the election story on the day after
      polling. "`The Prime Minister was dog-tired and felt very bad about
      the result,' said one of his close team. It was Friday, May 6, his
      birthday, but not his happiest. He rallied himself in an effort to
      put his stamp on the reshuffle and to show who was in charge.
      Letters to ministers, including some significant switches, had been
      drafted and were ready for him to sign.

      "The first meeting that morning was with Prescott. Blair planned to
      tell him that he would relinquish the communities and local
      government briefs in their entirety but he could remain as Deputy
      Prime Minister. Prescott refused point-blank. He took advantage of
      the Prime Minister feeling politically weak, said an
      observer. `Blair did not have the stomach for a fight'.

      "His second meeting was with Brown. He put to him a watered-down
      plan of splitting the Treasury, but with the OMB reporting up
      through him. Brown rejected the idea outright. Blair's much-reduced
      majority had squashed once and for all his hopes of doing anything
      to Brown against his will. Powell told a colleague that because of
      the results `you can forget the plans now. They won't work'.

      "Blair still had some leeway, however, and was adamant that he was
      going to promote modernisers in the reshuffle. This would be a
      Blairite government. The dual leadership of the preceding three
      weeks was now over. No 10 became enraged on Friday after the
      Brownites briefed the press that the results were bad for Labour and
      for Blair. `There was a pretty big rubbishing of it from the
      Brownites. That is what they do,' said one of the Blair team who
      even went as far as to speculate that Brown wanted the reshuffle to
      fail. Brown had expected to be consulted fully in the reshuffle, and
      considered it to be part of the deal of him returning to the front
      line. `He really believed he had been told in the general election
      campaign that it was going to be different from now,' said a
      Treasury official. He was right. He had been. Before the election
      results were known, Brown's office had phoned No 10 to offer his
      services in the reshuffle.

      "That Friday a number of subsequent phone calls took place between
      Blair and Brown. They were not the conversations Brown had been
      expecting. Blair had decided that he was going to move in on the
      Treasury appointments. `Isn't it at last time to sack Dawn Primarolo
      [the Treasury minister, now Minister for Public Health]?' Blair
      asked him. Brown reacted strongly to protect her. According to one
      official, their conversation followed the typical pattern at the
      time. `The Prime Minister would start off the conversation on the
      front foot and Gordon would respond simply by saying `F off'. Blair
      said he wanted his own nominee, John Hutton, to become Chief
      Secretary to the Treasury. Brown flatly refused, considering it an
      affront as Hutton was such a Blairite. He also rejected John Denham
      for the job. `I thought you said you [would] consult me over the
      whole government. You promised me. So this is it?' said an indignant
      Brown.

      "`Gordon, it's got to be my reshuffle,' Blair responded. `I am the
      Prime Minister.' In fact Blair's team had never even discussed
      whether Brown should have been involved in the construction of the
      new Government. The Treasury very quickly got the message that the
      Chancellor was not going to be involved at all. `Their response
      was, "You bastards. We can't trust you and we won't trust you ever
      again," kind of territory,' said an official. `After the election
      Brown defaulted to "betrayal mode"', said one observer. "Brown, not
      Blair, emerged as the primary victor of the 2005 election. At the
      PLP (Parliamentary Labour Party) meeting the following Monday, for
      the first time MPs stood up and challenged his leadership, saying
      that MPs had lost their seats because of his continuation as leader.
      Former minister Peter Kilfoyle put it to him directly that `the
      sooner he stood down the better off the party would be as he had
      become a negative factor'. There was a deadly silence. The mood was
      sombre. Blair responded that he needed time and space and MPs owed
      it to him to be loyal until the handover.

      "But the stories began about how long he could and should survive.
      Coming on top of the unemphatic election results and the halfcock
      reshuffle, it was the worst possible start to the third term."