Why Moveon.org Has Been and Will Always Be Wrong

  • reggie501
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Why Moveon.org Has Been and Will Always Be Wrong

      When a crime or an atrocity is in progress the solution is not to
      "move on" leaving the crime or atrocity in progress. The response
      should be "stop everything!" The political action organization called
      Moveon.org has succeeded in herding many Americans into accepting the
      current state of the state as politics as usual. They have kept their
      "members" busy and focused on supporting political solutions to
      criminal problems. Well I have news for you, political solutions do
      not work when the politicians are the problems! And "moving on" is not
      the answer the criminal problems facing our nation today! And that's
      the fact, Jack!

      .....read full article here:

      http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=664