The Konformist Goes Las Vegas

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      The next time you receive a posting from The Konformist will be
      sometime next week. That posting will come from Las Vegas, the soon-
      to-be new headquarters from The Konformist. After sixteen years in
      the Los Angeles Metro (and over 30 in the state of California) I,
      Konformist editor Robert Sterling, am moving to Las Vegas. This
      should only be a bonus for Konformist readers, as it is a move that
      has tremendous business upside.

      And for those worried I'm going to lose my shirt gambling: don't
      worry, I have a system!!