9/11 Truth Remains The Critical Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006

      9/11 Truth Remains The Critical Issue
      Democrat leadership treacherously joins forces with Neo-Cons to take
      wind out of sails, massive effort to keep 9/11 truth at the
      forefront of public thinking needs to be re-doubled
      Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
      PrisonPlanet.com
      Friday, November 10, 2006

      9/11 truth is the make or break issue that will define freedom in
      America for future generations. The steam-valve effect that the
      election of the co-opted Democratic leadership which has already
      capitulated to Bush has had on some areas of the 9/11truth movement
      is extremely dangerous. We need to re-double our efforts to expose
      the 9/11 inside job!

      Our previous article, 9/11 Truth Is Dying Inside the Liberal and
      Progressive Movements While Exploding World-Wide, provoked a
      firestorm of reaction overnight, most of it positive, some negative,
      and some that completely missed the crux of what we were trying to
      say.

      Unlike the claims of previous 9/11 leaders who declared the movement
      to be dead and jumped ship, we stress that 9/11 truth remains the
      central and core issue of our efforts to apply the defibrillator
      paddles to America and try and shock her back to life.

      9/11 is not a dead letter issue, it will never be a dead letter
      issue and just because the establishment changed its bird cage
      lining doesn't mean we can switch off, go to sleep, and expect the
      Democrats to fight our corner for us. It's not going to happen.

      9/11 is the issue that will never die but Democrats have already
      openly announced their intentions to capitulate to Bush and join
      forces with Bush and the Neo-Cons - out of the gates both Pelosi and
      Dean have made it clear that no impeachment proceedings will take
      place. No new 9/11 investigation and no inquiry into Iraq. The
      majority of Americans want to see impeachment proceedings begin but
      the Democrat shills have pledged to scupper any efforts to even
      investigate the high crimes and misdemeanours of the Bush crime
      syndicate. An MSNBC poll today shows that 86% want impeachment.

      It's analogous to a fire starting in our home, we call the fire
      department (the Democrats), they show up and instead of putting out
      the fire they start barbecuing hot dogs on skewers. They have
      already sworn to protect the Bush crime family and its associated
      gaggle of villains from any form of criminal proceedings. How is
      this in any form a step forward in getting justice for the victims
      of 9/11?

      9/11 truth has just reached critical mass awakening, the vast
      majority of Americans don't believe the official story, and it
      cannot be allowed to die as a result of the naive apathy of trusting
      the treacherous Democrat leadership.

      We simply cannot allow the movement to lose momentum just because
      the tires have been changed on the juggernaut of the one party
      system. The fire of 9/11 truth is dying down, we just need to add
      more wood to the fire!

      We cannot let the enemy snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

      The dictatorial martial law powers that Bush has put in place must
      immediately be repealed and the criminals responsible for Iraq and
      9/11 investigated for treason, otherwise the same gang of crooks
      will simply orbit back into power in 15 years like the Iran-Contra
      crowd, and we'll still be left with the architecture of fascism to
      be exploited by a Hillary Clinton or a John McCain in 2008.

      To put it bluntly, since Tuesday we have noticed the wind being
      taken out of the sails of 9/11 truth - and we are pissed off about
      it.

      Government sponsored terror is the zeitgeist of how populations are
      enslaved throughout history and it remains the critical issue.

      This is a rallying call to the troops, to not let 9/11 truth wither
      away on the vine and die just because the establishment decided to
      play Team B. Furthermore, hold the Democrats responsible in equal
      measure to the Neo-Cons. If you know a murder has been committed and
      you give safe passage to the perpetrators are you not also
      committing a crime?

      Here's a sample of the negative comments we received and our
      response to them.

      "I'm sorry, but posting crap NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME is useless.
      It's the sign of a parasite. No matter what happens it will be torn
      down. Would they really be happier with a necon win? What would that
      entail? A bloodbath. Maybe it's time to stop spinning chicken little
      tales and start looking at reality and what is POSSIBLE. Personally,
      I've had enough fucking pointing out of the obvious problems and am
      waiting for some fucking solutions."

      This individual has settled for the "lesser of two evils" and
      attacks us for not offering solutions. We have clearly outlined our
      solutions - lobby the co-opted Democrat leadership for repeal,
      investigation and impeachment - or hold them responsible as
      collaborators. This individual calls for solutions yet their
      solution is seemingly to let Democrats run defense for the Neo-Con
      crooks. Will Democrats prevent a "bloodbath"? Nancy Pelosi has
      vehemently expressed her support for the war on terror and John
      Kerry based his 2004 election campaign around hyping a war with
      Iran. Hillary Clinton, who is now likely to be the next President,
      fully supports the war in Iraq. Do these Democrat kingpins have any
      motivation to prevent further bloodshed?

      "You should be at least grateful the Dems want to implement the
      suggestions of the 9-11 commission, something the neocons refused to
      do. Besides, these people haven't even taken office yet. Added to
      that, do something productive with your 9-11 paranoia."

      The 9/11 Commission was staffed by insider apologists Kean, Zelikow,
      and Hamilton who went to great lengths to cover-up the most
      important 9/11 issues and refused to include anything in their final
      report which even hinted at complicity. They also refused to take
      NORAD to task for lying to them under oath until over a year later.
      The suggestions of the 9/11 Commission would have beefed up Bush's
      police state to a whole new level so the fact that "the Dems want to
      implement the suggestions of the 9-11 commission," is more reason to
      distance ourselves from the Dems.

      "OMG, you people... Leave something to be desired. 2 weeks ago it
      was all about the neocons and 9-11. Now you have it twisted to the
      Democrats and 9-11. What is it? Who is it? Who should be resposable?
      It sounds like your confused about your own theory. So basicly,
      whoever is in charge, you are going to somehow blame them and expect
      them to be resposable for 911, even if these people we not even in
      power on 911. Well, that sounds paranoid. You can only have it one
      way. What the hell is up with you people. The whole time the Bush
      regime was in power you begged for change. Now you have it, but your
      still complaining.

      We have change? Pelosi and Dean have totally capitulated and
      promised to protect Bush from any investigation and you call that
      change? Pelosi has painstakingly kissed-up to Bush and agreed to
      work with him on the mass amnesty program for illegal aliens - is
      that change? It's not about the Neo-Cons and 9/11, it's not about
      the Democrats and 9/11 - it's about 9/11 - and any individuals that
      seek to sabotage bringing the perpetrators of 9/11 to justice,
      whether they be Republican or Democrat, shall be held responsible.

      Here are comments from level-headed people who understood the
      message we were trying to put across.

      "I don't think the title of the article should be considered
      premature melancholy, rather, its Alex's way of slapping our faces
      and keeping us focused in the wake of a small victory in a huge
      battle. Keep attacking!"

      "It is true, the challenge is greater, the article is correct to
      convey a sense of urgency. The danger now is that, as the truth
      about 9/11 emerges into the mainstream, those that are responsible
      for it are moving into the distance and using their many disguises
      to throw off the scent."

      "You know there is something very, very wrong when the big winners
      of an election (Pelosi, Dean & the Democrats) are the ones making
      the promises & concessions!!!"

      "Pelosi's lost the plot! Her declaration may fit the bill for the
      Dem's platform of Corporate cowardice, but it won't wash against a
      tidal storm of 9/11TRIAL! -reminders. Freeway bloggers, let's go!
      Redoubling our efforts is clearly in order, and that call is
      resounding throughout the politically savvy web-community."

      "You just don't seem to get it yet! There is only one party, and
      it's called the Demopublican Party. They take turns taking the hits
      and appearing to oppose each other so they can stay in power."

      "You are absolutely correct. Without investigation and punishment,
      mark my words, history WILL repeat itself. To forgive corruption is
      to reward corruption. Pedophilia, bribery and money laundering are
      pinpricks next to the bloodbath of this illegal war. We have
      punished the Duke, Ney, Foley, Abramoff and other bit players. The
      fascist warmongers responsible for the deaths of hundreds of
      thousands must be punished proportionately. Now."

      "The bottom line is that the people that are falling for this latest
      dog and pony show were never truth movement members. This latest
      Democratic "win" will only serve to slow things down. The "sleeping
      giant," as Alex calls it, will continue to awake slowly, just as it
      always has."

      "Absolutely dead on target. Today I witnessed many friends who were
      just beginning to wake up suddenly rolling over and going back to
      sleep. This latest (brilliant) maneuver by the elite was a direct
      attack on the truth movement. We should not have been surprised."

      "Let's not be fooled into into complacency! The same corporate/bank
      interests are at the helm. This a challenge for 9/11 truth. Let's
      answer the challenge by re-doubling our efforts!"

      "There needs to be an organized flood of petitions to our senators
      and other officials to open a new investigation into 9/11. I have to
      believe that there are some good people in government who have not
      yet heard the truth on this subject. I hope that those leaders in
      the 9/11 truth movement can coordinate their efforts toward a
      movement like this."

      "To those who seek truth and justice for America Don't be
      discouraged. Those who genuinely seek the truth and strive to share
      it will never be quelled or silenced. The fight to take back our
      country can be won one small victory at a time. It was a victory for
      the Democrats to win control of congress, because it shows that the
      American people have at least recognized that problems in the Bush
      regime exist and change needs to come to Washington. We are
      painfully aware that the Democrats are no great saviors. We can not
      give up the fight, but we can claim victory when we see small steps
      toward change. For it is with one step at a time that we plod
      forward toward our goal of a once again free America."

      This is a rallying cry to those out there who really want justice
      and freedom for future generations. Are we to allow the Democrats to
      toady-up to Bush and the Neo-Cons for their own egotistic selfish
      power hunger and let the criminals walk away, only to return once
      more, or should we hold their feet to the fire and demand repeal,
      investigation and impeachment - which is it to be?

      Long live 9/11 truth!